CCFCFAN

Reaction score
“C’mon Matt it’s on!” yelled my 19-year-old brother Tim as the newsreader read the final words and introduced the next program.

“Coming!” I yelled, Tim can be so over-excitable at times, I thought to myself, especially over Luton Town, our team, The Hatters. The show started.

“Hello and welcome to this documentary on a specific football club this documentary is looking at Luton Town’s recent years, and we will show all the drama, financial difficulties and key facts.” Said the voice of Gary Lineker

“In the 2006/07 season Luton Town suffered a series of bad results which resulted in the sacking of manager Mike Newell, Kevin Blackwell then became manager. Things then went even worse for Luton as chairman Bill Tomlins resigned from his position on the board following an investigation from the FA due to payment irregular payments from their parent company. The FA then confirmed that illegal payments had been paid to sign players. And then they were relegated to League 1.”

“After starting the 2007/08 poorly Luton went into administration and were deducted ten points they were subsequently relegated. In the 2008/09 season Luton received a ten-point deduction the Football League only offered Luton their Football league Share if they received an extra twenty-point penalty on top of the ten-point deduction and a £50,000 fine. Luton did have some success however winning the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy before being relegated from the Football League after 89 years. Goodnight”

I woke up at my apartment my head was pounding and I felt like ****. There was bottles of every type of alcohol under the sun strung all around the room, Carlesburg, Kronenburg, Jack Daniels you name it, it was there. I looked around annoyed and realised my phone was ringing. I picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked gruffly

“Matt! It’s pandemonium down here but they want you!” said my younger brother Tim

“Who?” I asked

“Luton of course! They want you to become the new manager! They want to speak to you”

“I’ll see them at noon”