Nifeman

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the new L. Messi and/or C. Ronaldo is on Fm 11.3? Any youngsters? Did anyone experiance a player like the two above? I went into season 2030 and didn't experiance a player like those. If you did please P/S his attributes and his "Preferd Moves" to find that its on the Position tab. Thank you :D

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Anyone? :p

The next best players in the world always seem to be regens

Lol you had to have nicknamed that one ronaldo :p

sweet. incredible youngsters

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

the closest i could get was the new FRANK RIBERY. ;) i want to get him, but i decided to shortlist him, and let him play till he near his 23 or 24 and gets close to being a good winger.

newribery.jpg

or do u wanna consider a Greek Messi ;) so far he's my young best LW and seem good once Neymar goes old.

greekmessi.jpg

Lol you had to have nicknamed that one ronaldo :p

I had to, he is so much like original Ronaldo :wub:. No really, his name is Ronaldo. I have another Ronaldo in the team, but he's stopper.
@Lol, they are not so young now. Ronaldo is 29 and Sanou is 23-24. But I curious why Ronaldo isn't world class striker even though he's best player in the game by mile.

ahh. okay. i think they do these 'labelled as the next .....' once the corresponding player retires.

like that new ribery regen. Johnathan is 19, but Ribery might be like 35 or something and retied form football.

so if Ronaldo retires, then maybe next year a portugese regen, with 199 PA will be made and labelled the new CR7. ;)

Iker Muniain? (Athletic Club Bilbao) not labelled as "the next ...." but hes a good one for the future

i had a guy Anders Sunding swedish players

unreal he was, dominated in liverpool game

Nice to see people posting. Vanjagl your "Ronaldo" is amazing from the attributes. Maybe if you could P/S his "Preferrd Moves" by clicking the positon tab whilst ur viewing his attributes?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Blimey, he is pretty convincing as he isnt a "Regen" player. I might need to buy him! ;)

P/S - What would you reccomend on how to develop my youngersters into better players? :D

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

only regens
like this guy for example, eventho hes not as good, but comes quite close to those 2
View attachment 181557

If only I had him in my QPR team :p Ophhhhh. Choas!

His probably a new signing or the tactic isn't suited to his attributes. Somtimes he needs be around good players.