imperador234

Reaction score
Has anyone found a player that is dubbed the new Lionel Messi (Barcelona) ?

Ive got 2 regens dubbed the next Zinedine Zidane and the Next Hans-George Schwarzenbeck, no Messi tho

No, but there was a guy who found new Leo Messi. I mean, he wound regen of Messi.

I've got a Senegalese RB named Patrick Messi. Does that count too?

theres a player in barcelona team called gerald del or sumat hes the new messi

i have him in Real Madrid, and he's playin' in First team sometimes, but i'm consisterin' a loan for him would be good for him or not ? cuz i'm like he'll get experience and will develop a lot

i have him in Real Madrid, and he's playin' in First team sometimes, but i'm consisterin' a loan for him would be good for him or not ? cuz i'm like he'll get experience and will develop a lot

Depends on how good he is, some young players have potential and improve in their later years. That's annoying but some players are wonderkids from a young age with high potential so they can fit into the squad easily since they are good from a young age. But it depends on which of the 2 he is. Playing in your club is always better. Loan deal is if you can't get him game time. If he's good enough play him in your club though.

nope think is very very small problem with fm does not seem to be many worldclass regens based on modern players rooney,ronaldo,messi etc, always based on former great players.

I have a regen who's finishing is already 17 and he's only 16, it says familiar type to Torres and the next Fernando Llorente, something like that any ways.

yeah that's true, but he's like a backup option and hardly can fit in cuz i have players in midlfield in his position like Özil, Hazard, Sahin...and there will come Ganso...so like a half year loan deal can be good for him, cuz i won't let him play for u19 cuz he's too good for it.. and there are team interested for loan like Wigan, Norwich, Lazio etc... what will u do in my place ?

I would loan him out to get some first team experience mate.