Great story! You can beat Chelsea! Even though they will probably park the bus :p

Good luck against Chelsea!
Thanks pal. Looking forward to it, can't actually believe that I have won the Capital One Cup, still could win the Barclays Premier League and I have the FA Cup Final against Spurs after this! What a maiden season!

Newcastle United
vs Chelsea
99gJU11.png

21fhXVp.png

Unfortunately it just wasn't to be, Chelsea were the better side on the day and fully deserved the victory. Diego Costa was on another level, scoring a hat-trick to give Chelsea the Barclays Premier League trophy. There was nothing we could do about him, he was simply fantastic, I thought they may try and defend the game, trying to ****** a one goal lead and hang on to it, but no, they came out all guns blazing and Costa even had his hat-trick within 36 minutes. It was a poor defensive display on our behalf but I cannot complain with the lads, they did fantastically all season and we can be very proud of our 2nd place finish in the Barclays Premier League. So, Chelsea, Newcastle United, Arsenal and Manchester United have all qualified for the UEFA Champions League, whilst Liverpool and Manchester City have qualified for the UEFA Europa League next season. On the other end of the scale we have Bournemouth, West Brom and Watford who actually got relegated on goal difference.

League Table

9H7HZZa.png

Still being second in my first season in charge of Newcastle United is obviously a fantastic achievement and I cannot fault my lads one bit, they have done brilliantly. I am hoping we can now compete with the big boys in the Champions League and also still manage to compete domestically. I hope we can keep a hold of our best players as Daryl Janmaat, Lucas Romero and Tim Krul have all had major interest now shown in them from other clubs.

Unlucky mate against Chelsea and in the league. As you said, 2nd place is still a great achievement and Champions League football will be awesome! Don't fancy becoming the manager for my Newcastle chairman save? I'll back you financially ;)

Newcastle United
End of Season Review 2014/15
99gJU11.png

A brilliant campaign all in all, finishing second in the Barclays Premier League is a brilliant achievement. I was definitely not expecting this at the start of the season, I was hoping to finish in the top half, I could never dream of finishing where we have. Obviously we still have the FA Cup Final to play and I will be doing a single game update for that, similar to what I have done for the final game of the Barclays Premier League against Chelsea. I am hoping to get rid of some of the deadwood during the transfer window and spend wisely. I will look to reinvest a lot of money into the squad, depending on what Mike decides to part with, which is probably not much at all!

End of Season League Table

9H7HZZa.png

I was very impressed with our squad winning our first major trophy for a lot of years, the Capital One Cup is not seen as the most prestigious but it is a very good starting point, a one which I hope will give the squad a lot of enthusiasm to win more trophies to bring back to St. James' Park. As I stated before though we still have the FA Cup Final to play against Tottenham, now that will be a very good end to the season if we can manage to beat Spurs.

Player of the Year
uY6q4Ax.png

There is no way I can offer this achievement to anybody else. Georginio Wijnaldum has been simply fantastic since his arrival at St. James' Park. The Dutch international has been a revelation since arriving from PSV where he was the captain in their title winning campaign of the previous year. With an average rating higher than any other player in the division, he was a joy to behold I am hoping we can keep a hold of him incase the bigger teams come looking around, but really what more can he want, he is at a team on the up, in the best league in the world, playing Champions League football.

Unlucky mate against Chelsea and in the league. As you said, 2nd place is still a great achievement and Champions League football will be awesome! Don't fancy becoming the manager for my Newcastle chairman save? I'll back you financially ;)
Haha mate I was going to comment about you in the last update I did saying I wish you were the chairman! Hope the save is going well, always loved a chairman game, especially with Newcastle! Just need to make sure I reinvest wisely during the summer. Thanks again for following pal.

Newcastle United
FA Cup Final & End of Season Review 2014/15 II
99gJU11.png

hFrsCk5.png

It was a lovely end to the season, a 4-0 victory at Wembley in the FA Cup for the final game of the campaign. Our player of the year Georginio Wijnaldum scoring once again in an important game, Massaido Haidara has been a brilliant player at left back and has really stepped up his game, scoring what is only his 3rd goal of the season. Samuel Umtiti and Ayoze Perez scored in this fixture as well, in what was a brilliant way to end such a fantastic season. Doing the double!

Awards
ngWbnDL.png

A brilliant year for Georginio, my main goal for the summer is to keep this man no matter what, I cannot let him leave unless he forces his way out, although there has been no sign that he wants to leave just yet.

qRefUcy.png

I also got awarded the manager of the year award which is simply fantastic in my first year in charge. I am happy that this has happened and hopefully improve on this excellent first year at St. James' Park.

JvoYoSf.png

Tim Krul also managed to come third in the golden glove award, with Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois winning 1st place.

8gx8bp9.png

I was quite surprised that Wijnaldum was the only player to make the PFA Premier League Team of the Year but I am not too fussed, as I am sure everyone in that team has been put their for very good reason.

Newcastle United
Pre-Season 2015
99gJU11.png

4dqPuEs.png

Pre-Season started for us the same as what last season ended, very well! I was a bit disappointed in the lads initial game against Oldham Athletic as I thought we should easily be beating them. We then moved on to Rangers and Gateshead where we won comfortably in both games with different scorers getting on the score sheet each time. We then played probably the toughest team of Pre-Season in Sevilla, which was a good game to watch, beating them 2-1 away from home. Tenerife and Carlisle were our next victims as we beat them both comfortably too, unfortunately we ended Pre-Season with a 1-1 draw at home to Braga. Next up is Chelsea in the Community Shield, hopefully we can win that game and make it a huge starting block for the upcoming season.

Player of Pre-Season
hf13YbN.png

Ayoze Perez has been brilliant in Pre-Season, I have tried him out on the wing so for and he has done brilliantly. I ended up selling Remy Cabella to Roma for an incredible fee and have brought in a good backup, but I believe that Ayoze is ready to step up and play first team football this season, do not let me down Ayoze.