Deserved to be honest. I mean, I'm a Chelsea fan, but the man is a footballing god at the moment; only Hazard, Yaya and Aguero are in his league at the moment.

It's funny, his form the last few matches hasn't been great. Very deserved update though, got to question why it took this long though.

them stats are over powering his stats are as good as Ronaldos and hes not even close to Ronaldo/Messi standard!!! hes not as good as Aguero or RVP for me he never scores in the big games Chelsea Man City Man United etc thats why for me hes not world class and i know alot of Liverpool season ticket holders who agree.

Errr... Not being funny but he has scored against all 20 current premier league teams mate.

His form against top teams is being judged on just one season. Claiming he doesn't do it because he hasn't this season is kinda stupid tbh, he still has to play the three teams you mentioned. Stats don't factor in his luck in those matches or how badly the team plays. Look at Liverpool since his arrival they've been **** (bar this season). As to the stats you produced, not sure he's even played as many as 26 against those teams. Also those strikers you just mentioned do not contribute as much as Suarez does as a whole. Give the guy some credit, he's top scorer and leading the assists charts. How can anyone say he's not world class?

hes not scored against any "Top Team" this season and hardly any in the last s3 season i think its 5 in 26 look at rvp rooney aguero henry etc records against the big boys over the years not doubt he a great footballer but how idiots compare him to Messi Ronaldo is laughable
Sorry...but what?

He has 24 in 27 this season, 30 in 44 last season. Not taking anything away from RVP or Aguero, but he's better than both of them.

Is he as good as Messi and Ronaldo? Nope. but it's not as farfetched as you're making it out to be. Based off this season, I'd say he's the third best player in the world right now.

Sorry...but what?

He has 24 in 27 this season, 30 in 44 last season. Not taking anything away from RVP or Aguero, but he's better than both of them.

Is he as good as Messi and Ronaldo? Nope. but it's not as farfetched as you're making it out to be. Based off this season, I'd say he's the third best player in the world right now.

Honestly I don't think he's better than aguero, Suarez had scored more this season because of agueros injuries but aguero has a better min/goal ratio than Suarez. Added to the fact aguero isn't a **** which helps, he is definitely a world class talent though.

Honestly I don't think he's better than aguero, Suarez had scored more this season because of agueros injuries but aguero has a better min/goal ratio than Suarez. Added to the fact aguero isn't a **** which helps, he is definitely a world class talent though.
Agueros is only higher because Suarez went 5 games without scoring, it's nothing to do with Aguero being injured.

Fair enough aguero was injured but suarez missed the first 5/6 games of the season and he's still top scorer by a few goals.

Fair enough aguero was injured but suarez missed the first 5/6 games of the season and he's still top scorer by a few goals.

Aguero was injured during the Christmas period though so missed a lot of games then as they come so frequently. His goals per min is high because he's scored a few in cup competitions aswell whilst Suarez hasn't got as many in cups (mainly because Liverpool wasn't in a European cup). Both of them actually have a better gpm than messi though last time I looked, although messi has also struggled with injuries and often plays even when not fully fit so that's probably the reason why his isn't higher.
Aguero and Suarez are 2 top players very similar in ability so I can understand both arguments about who is better

Aguero is the focal point of the most potent attack in the country, with top, top players being forced on the bench because he's so good. Suarez is the top scorer for the team in 4th, who aren't in Europe (and so wont get tired from fixture congestion), who keeps the likes of Aspas on the bench. If Suarez was as good as Aguero, he'd be at Manchester City, or Real Madrid, or Bayern Munich, or PSG. None of them went in for him in the summer, nor did they try to in January.

Aguero is the focal point of the most potent attack in the country, with top, top players being forced on the bench because he's so good. Suarez is the top scorer for the team in 4th, who aren't in Europe (and so wont get tired from fixture congestion), who keeps the likes of Aspas on the bench. If Suarez was as good as Aguero, he'd be at Manchester City, or Real Madrid, or Bayern Munich, or PSG. None of them went in for him in the summer, nor did they try to in January.

Whilst I agree with everything you said in just gonna be awkward and point out that aguero is actually at the team in 4th, Liverpool are in 2nd ;) 2 games in hand will hopefully change that though

If Suarez was as good as Aguero, he'd be at Manchester City, or Real Madrid, or Bayern Munich, or PSG. None of them went in for him in the summer, nor did they try to in January.

Lol.

Actually, Suarez is the focal point of the most potent attack in the country mate. 73 league goals.

Actually, Suarez is the focal point of the most potent attack in the country mate. 73 league goals.

73/28 = 2.60
69/26 = 2.65
City have the most potent attack in England(slightly), we have just scored less because we have played less games.

73/28 = 2.60
69/26 = 2.65
City have the most potent attack in England(slightly), we have just scored less because we have played less games.

Fair enough mate. Could go on but this is meant to be about Suarez in FM lol.

Fair enough mate. Could go on but this is meant to be about Suarez in FM lol.

Yeah lol, there's such a good argument for both sides on this but let's leave it to be about Suarez in fm now

Nearly feel asleep reading your boring argument... Could both walk in any team in the world at present.