Harryy

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone has found a player similar to Mertesacker. My defence isn't the same without him and he's getting old. His aerial ability and mental attributes are unmatched in my opinion. I would really like to know who could replace him. Thanks :D

The only CB's I can think of with similar mental attributes are Matts Hummels, Nicolas Nkoulou and Javi Martinez although Martinez is more suited to a DM role.

Jan Kirchhoff is of similar height. His mental attributes aren't as good as Mertesacker's, but he's still a decent centre back.

I was thinking that I might have to spend big and go for Hummels. I'll have a look at Nkoulou, Reinartz and Kirchoff. Thanks

Never heard of Nikas Sule but I'll have a look. Bastuber had a horrible PA on my save, not sure why.

Isnt Steven Caulker similar? @work so cant check it

Have Ginter at Dortmund and he's a ******* BEAST. Got him for 3.9 mil E and now he's valued at 18 and his stats are growing from day to day.

Have Ginter at Dortmund and he's a ******* BEAST. Got him for 3.9 mil E and now he's valued at 18 and his stats are growing from day to day.

Too bad he is injury prone to my Dortmund save :(

Well i know.. is he injury prone on your scout reports?
Bought him in the summer of 2014 now in 2015 and he played the entire season. He picked just some minor injuries 3 or 4 days, 1 week but the guy was fine. I will put a screenshot to see his stats after a season if you want.

Ginter is injury prone on mine too. I was interested in signing him until I got reports that he was getting injured for 4-5 weeks twice a season :(

Bought him in the summer of 2014 now in 2015 and he played the entire season. He picked just some minor injuries 3 or 4 days, 1 week but the guy was fine. I will put a screenshot to see his stats after a season if you want.

I mean on his profile check the "report" tab (that showing the stars potential)
Does it say on weaknesses :"injury prone" ?

You are so lucky my friend he is not injury prone on your save ! ;)