Status
Not open for further replies.
iballpaul if you were using that you should have said at the beginning and you should have acknowledged tiraths. Oh and stop cheating.

oh im so sorry mate, ill follow now didnt realize you were using it :)

its k i havent made those other accounts u said bout i dont no who they are

October update
One of the hardest months of my carear yet has just been

You can barely spell Paul and your format is disgraceful.

I have to say that is slightly harsh

I have to say it is absolutely true. This is the third time he has posted the same story. Listen Paul I feel sorry for you if you are dyslexic or blind but download google chrome to spell check for you because you are making me ill reading your story.
Yeah lewis have to agree with you was very harsh, the lad is only 13 so give him a break like:mad:

I'm only 14 and when I was 13 I didn't write like that. :mad: all you like it doesn't change the truth.

I have to say it is absolutely true. This is the third time he has posted the same story. Listen Paul I feel sorry for you if you are dyslexic or blind but download google chrome to spell check for you because you are making me ill reading your story.

I'm only 14 and when I was 13 I didn't write like that. :mad: all you like it doesn't change the truth.

No your not your 45:p

If you don't like his story, don't f**king post

fatshit seriously i just lost a little respect for you, that really wasnt funny as my bro is dyslexic and it doesnt mean he cant type, its all about how your hands respond to activities in your brain, anyway keep it up im actually enjoying this bro

Joe is he actually your bro? Just curious (that may sound a little gulliable of me :S)

Status
Not open for further replies.