TobeyJames

Reaction score
Who do you guys think is good enough to be the next Xavi. Isco?

Isco is a attacking middlefielder.
Xavi is deep lying playmaker.
Maybe Lorenzo Crisetig, Marco Verratti, Joao Moutinho, Axel Witsel something like that

Do you mean real life or just in Fm13?

are you looking typically for a Spanish player or anyone?

Cirigliano turns into a great DLP

View attachment 338742

Necip Uysal is also pretty decent! (this is a poor AI development on one of my saves)

View attachment 338743

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...eldomly-mentioned-recommended-youngsters.html

check here as well :)

yes was looking particularly Spanish. Want to carry on the Spanish core at Barcelona. Isco should fit in at Barca tho won't he. I know your the man to ask.

Praet looks good but is he Barca good? and I always use Thiago at an attacking player.

yes was looking particularly Spanish. Want to carry on the Spanish core at Barcelona. Isco should fit in at Barca tho won't he. I know your the man to ask.

Hey Raikan, I've also gone for Kondogbia, looks like a Yaya Toure kind of player

Thiago is a great player in real life but in the game look at D.Praet hes 18 his mental stats are already good .... View attachment 338769
what skin do you use Tommy? and I have Praet in my Arsenal save right now. he's developing well right now in my second season. I have him on loan at Schakle. Hopefully he ends up like Xavi

Alavanja pro the millonaire 1 is class aswell
what skin do you use Tommy? and I have Praet in my Arsenal save right now. he's developing well right now in my second season. I have him on loan at Schakle. Hopefully he ends up like Xavi