The NFL Draft 2011

ollieconnolly

Reaction score
Is anyone else as excited as me for this years draft?!?

Granted Carolina arnt on the clock till around 1o'clock our time, but im going to be up all night

glued to NFL.com watching all three days, is anyone else as interested in the sport as me?

I've already completed my final mock draft at OllieConnollyAllSports take a look and comment!

Last edited:
I'm wouldn't call my self a fan yet, but i'm following Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Watched all their games last season, and really looking forward until next season. If there is one.

There will be a season im sure of it, at the end of the day both sides want to play football or neither of them will get any money? plus whos going to be the one to tell New York and Washington there will be no football there on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 :L

Chokopop - take it you may by yourself a ticket to Wembley to see bears vs bucs if we get a season?

well, i really hope there is gonna be a season

- Yeah, i'll buy a ticket to Wembley. At least they've confirmed that. Or that's what i read at least.

well, i really hope there is gonna be a season

- Yeah, i'll buy a ticket to Wembley. At least they've confirmed that. Or that's what i read at least.

Well yeh if theres no CBA by i think its August it reverts to just a Bucs home game :/ but hopefully we will have our International match its special game :D

And yeh Ajt09 i like that shout for miami maybe a Puncey or someone, but i can see them going for Mark Ingram at RB but id love him to fall to new England at 25

has anyone mock drafted?

Well yeh if theres no CBA by i think its August it reverts to just a Bucs home game :/ but hopefully we will have our International match its special game :D

And yeh Ajt09 i like that shout for miami maybe a Puncey or someone, but i can see them going for Mark Ingram at RB but id love him to fall to new England at 25

has anyone mock drafted?

Yeah, exactly. And how often do Bucs actually come to Wembley? Since i don't live in Florida, i don't really have the chance to see them very often.

Miami were really poor last season. They need to improve.

Well usually the league offers the game out and see which owners are interested and its usually on a rota, however Tampa will be the first side to play twice at Wembley

I've never really followed the draft very closely, but I might take more of an interest this year. I've been going to hooters in Nottingham to watch the superbowl for the past 5 years and it's been great, I just wish the Chargers would make it to one! Any idea where we are in the draft picks Ollie?

yeh they pick at 18th overall, im a massive backer of this Chargers side with Phil Rivers a genunine underated superstar, in my mock draft at OllieConnollyAllSports ive got them going defense in round one with phil taylor can see them making a championship game next year and then who knows

I like Phil Rivers a lot. Like Dan Marino, one of the best QBs in the NFL without a Super Bowl ring

dam right!! I'd like to see them add one more weapon outside then they really could be a challenger

im lookin forward to the draft hopin the Patriots get some good players and someone to do what Randy Moss did with Brady

im with you Kev a massive pats fan, in my mock draft if you took a look, i see us trading down so the seahawks can take Locker, but i reckon we get a good D-Lineman and hopefully Mark Ingram in the 1st before addressing the recieving core in the 2nd and free agency

---------- Post added 28/04/2011 at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/04/2011 at 09:51 PM ----------

so its the big night tonight, whos watching ??

one question about the Draft and to the NFL Madden 11 Ps3 game itself, will they have some of the real players available for draft in Franchise mode or will they just be regen players? I am coming up (I think) to the draft as New England Patriots :)

I recall playing NBA 08 and 09 and loved the draft system, have not seen it yet on NFL 11 though!

there is not a NFL Offical thread, think I will make one though :)