The Noisiest Neighbours - One more FM14 attempt

MaximumPower

Reaction score
I've spent ages attempting to crack this FM story business with rather memorable attempts including failing to fail at City and having next to no public interest in possibly my most successful save ever. I've decided to give it one more attempt with the noisiest neighbours (even more noisy than Manchester City)

View attachment 420470

Home of the Proclaimers, the Glasgow-based team that beat Barcelona and some guy who calls himself MaximumPower.

I will take control of the national team, then after a few league seasons take charge of a Scottish team.

TARGETS
- Win the World Cup
- Win the Euros
- Beat England twice (to prove it wasn't a fluke)
- Top the world rankings
- Top the world hall of fame
- Win the Club World Cup with a Scottish club.

Will follow!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 419459

Made a few staff changes including bringing Colin Calderwood as assistant manager as my other targets declined.

Playing Ukraine in a friendly, injuries forced me to bring up the likes of Tony Watt and Danny Wilson. I intend to use the friendly as an attempt to get the squad familiar with my tactics.​

View attachment 419450

With both teams playing erratic formations including a reverse Christmas tree line-up for Ukraine. Tony Watt stepping up to the strikeforce alongside Jordan Rhodes

View attachment 419451

Talk about tactics, going 1-0 down after 26 minutes and then Tony Watt equalizing it. Half-time came and I subbed off an injured Tony Watt for Leigh Grifiiths which turns out to be one of my best ever FM decisions as he scores 2 and Rhodes chips in a goal as well to result in an amazing 4-1 victory.​

Awesome win there,!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk