The Nottingham Forest Thread.

puzzled

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forest Fan thread, Mods if this is already running feel free to shut it down! Anyways this is the Forest fan thread to discuss anything about Forest and only Forest such as transfers, results, news etc. Banter from other clubs is allowed but lets not make it into a full blown arguments!

So let me kick off Mclaren has said he will stay as manager after feers he may leave! In my opinion I'm glad Mclaren stayed it may act as a wake up cal to Nigel Doughty to get some money out for transfers. Even though fans still want Billy Davies we've got to accept that Mclaren is manager and we can't go into the past!

hope you come back soon, PL Club in all but league!

hope you come back soon, PL Club in all but league!

Yeah I mean we seem to suffer at the beggining and ends of season. Hopefully this will be our time but it's ooking otherwise...

i've been a fan of forest 4 35 years n it's been a emotional journey.
Brian Clough (manager) n Stuart Pearce (player) were the best we ever had.
i'm not a big fan of McClaren n never will be. if u ask me, we should've got O'Neil n Robertson instead

i've been a fan of forest 4 35 years n it's been a emotional journey.
Brian Clough (manager) n Stuart Pearce (player) were the best we ever had.
i'm not a big fan of McClaren n never will be. if u ask me, we should've got O'Neil n Robertson instead

Yeah O'neil would of been good. However give Mclaren time and some money to spend and I think he could get us to the league we really belong too!

---------- Post added 03/09/2011 at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 02/09/2011 at 11:28 PM ----------

So what does everyone else think about Steve Mclaren good or bad?

I've recently started a Nottingham Forest save and have decided to document it in story form. Thought I'd post it in here to see if anyone's interested, although I don't think there are too many Forest fans on the site:

You'll Never Beat Wes Morgan...!!!

I'm looking forward to the day you'll promote back to Premier League. You'd deserve a promotion more than clubs of like Swansea or Blackpool (no offence to the fans of these teams).

What a LEGEND he is, he said this about MOTD decades back.

[video=youtube;oqAZsoF-ghw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAZsoF-ghw&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

His points on ref was spot on, that he should make decision in what 2 or 3 seconds, in the heat of the moment infront of 30000 people and 22 players. They dont get enough credit and tore MOTD apart for picking up on Ref's decision. Wish we had someone like him again with such open minded interviews.

His layman expln was amazing, said in layman terms I'm paying television fee but not getting enough football so shut up and show more football. This is to shut up analysts. Brilliant again.