The Nuts and bolts will hold the team together

Dobbi

Reaction score
Hello guys this is a story where Ashford (Kent) are in the VCS and they are battling to win!

I will follow them and I will make you aware that I do have the in game editor but only use it to change kits. If I do use it I will let you know, if you don't want to read something with the in-game editor that's fine but I will use it lightly. Enjoy

The budget was tight before the sale so I didn't cheat!

Sorry but how the **** did one your players cost 5 million? and yet you only said you used the "In-Game Editor" for the kits, smells like bolloxs to me, i could be wrong but thats my feeling

I can explain: I inserted a regen into my game and I forgot he was pretty good so I wanted to be sort of fair-ish and sell him, I asked for 220K initially however when I saw Arsenal and Chelsea chasing I pushed them to 5 million. Maybe I should have moved him for free using the in game editor however I knew that he was my only goal scorer so I bought Logan and Appiah. He did score 7 against maidenhead so that's what made me realise he needs to go. Sorry if it ruined it for you!

Last edited:
I also said I will let you know if I use the editor.