The Official FM-Base Easter Fifa Tournament (Playstation 3)

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hi.

Here we have a 16 team tournament, with a group stage of 4 teams per group, with 4 groups, and the top 2 teams from each group progress, etc. The teams will be 4 stars, and will be decided by me using a random number generator. Once teams have been selected, you will be able to trade teams with other users, as long as you both agree to the swap. If you fail to play your group games, you will be labelled a **** and I will hate you forever, but results wise, I will likely give the person that 'tried' to get the games played a high five, and a pair of 2-0 wins, although, I would rather not have to do this, as it's pretty unfair giving people easy cheap free wins. So yeah.

All games will be played over two legs, try and remember your goal scorers.

Rules.
1. No custom changes to your team.
2. No.. Virtual pros.
3. 6 min halves.
4. No swearing down the mic at each other, that will result in a 2 game ban and you will likely be dropped by your sponsors.

So yeah, anyway, lets get 16 players nice and quick, invite your pals, tell your class mates, finger your cat, you know the drill. Once we have 16 players, we can get this up and running.

So yeah, Post your ID and if your ginger. I might have to put all the gingers in one group, so we don't get any contamination.

And carrying on the 'So yeah's, gogogogogogogogogo!

Also, to note, I wont be playing in this, just organising :)

Group 1
DMF - DMF93_7 - Sunderland
Redrup - Redrup - CSKA Moscow
Raphael - rafman97 - Athletic Club Bilbao
Sid - SlimyPrawn44 - Udinese
Brian - Arthurisgreat - Napoli
Snypar - Snypar - Stoke

Group 2
*Jamess* - gunnerfan2810 - Wolfsburg
JDY - JDY11 - Fulham
Billy - BillyRedrup - Santos
Mally - mally1990 - Hamburg SV
Glocken73 - Glocken73 - Birmingham
johnxc - Fable_JP - West Ham

Last edited:
Willing to join psn Arthurisgreat sigh not ginger.
you have seen pictures

Last edited:
I'll play. SlimyPrawn44 Not ginger

I'm in..

DMF93_7 (not ginger)

Meh, been so bad at FIFA for the last month now but I'm bored of it and want to rejuvenate my interest so might as well enter.

PSN: Redrup.

Ginger: Yes.

I'll probably be a walkover but might aswell. PSN: rafman97
Dont put me in the same group as Alfire please. Wait he's ginger so it should be cool.
And most importantly - not ginger. :D

Could do with getting atleast 8 people tbh. If you know anyone on the site that has a ps3 and might want to play, can you please give them a little push in this direction please :)

Redrup begged me to join so I guess I could take part.

PSN: JDY11
Ginger: Maybe

Guess I'll fill out spot number 8.

Easy pickings here guys, I am a massive failsausage.

PSN: BillyRedrup
Ginger: Back hair only.

i suck at fifa, so it'll be a free win to those who'll face me.
psn: Snypar
i am not ginger...

ok, so three more people and we will have 12, thus making 2 groups of 6, where the top 4 of each go through?

Or I could use the current nine and do a group of 5 and a group of 4, and the top two of each group go through?

Ideas people?

Didn't realise there was less than 16 fifa players on the PS3. oO)

ok, so three more people and we will have 12, thus making 2 groups of 6, where the top 4 of each go through?

Or I could use the current nine and do a group of 5 and a group of 4, and the top two of each group go through?

Ideas people?

Didn't realise there was less than 16 fifa players on the PS3. oO)

I have Fifa 11 and a PS3 but if i entertered i woudn't be able to complete all the games :)

I have Fifa 11 and a PS3 but if i entertered i woudn't be able to complete all the games :)

Thanks captain helpful.

Right, whats going to happen is, I will leave it open till.. lets say.. 5pm? And then from there I will make groups with the amount of players we get signed up. if we can get 12, that would be great, if not, we can still make this awesomesauce!

Remember to invite your friends :)

Count me in (not ginger)

PSN : mally1990

Last edited:
Righto, we have 11 players. So, one group of 6, one group of 5. The top four of each group will go through to the next round. Don't complain if your in the bigger group, it means you get to play more games, but obviously, 2 are eliminated from your group, rather than one.

Group 1
DMF - DMF93_7 - Athletic Club Bilbao
Redrup - Redrup - CSKA Moscow
Raphael - rafman97 - Sunderland
Sid - SlimyPrawn44 - Udinese
Brian - Arthurisgreat - Napoli
Snypar - Snypar - Stoke

Group 2
*Jamess* - gunnerfan2810 - Wolfsburg
JDY - JDY11 - Fulham
Billy - BillyRedrup - Santos
Mally - mally1990 - Hamburg SV
Glocken73 - Glocken73 - Birmingham
johnxc - Fable_JP - West Ham​

As there are only 11 players, the group games will be two legged, so play each other twice. :)

Please try and get your games done within the next week, don't forget its a nice long weekend, so you can play some games then, hopefully.

The main thing is to enjoy it and have fun :)

Post all your results (and scorers if you want) on this thread :)

Thanks and enjoy x

Last edited: