Name/Username: Matthew Unsworth
Email: [email protected]
How Large of a Game do you want (number of players): any number
What Leagues: Premier League

If you want to join my Hamachi Network, these are the details:

Network ID: matthewunsworthFM10game
Password: fm10game

Network

Come everyone and join my Hamchi server tonight! Premier league, championsship and small database. ( So the game wont be slow or lagg).

Hamachi server name : fmbasenetwork

Password : fmbase

Add me on msn : [email protected]

or chat with me on Hamachi chat! MAX 5 PLAYERS!! JOIN!!

name/username: Pinder2807
email: [email protected]

Can play most of the time, don't mind how many people, i'm good at hosting as I have a good internet connection and also a good computer, would prefer to use Hamachi, played FM online a lot in the past but i haven't had a commited game because people keep leaving, also don't really mind what league to manage.

Easy going (H)

hey thought it would be best to post my question here , im having trouble setting up a network game for me and my friend.

i created a network in the preferences sections made a network name and password and ticked run as server , i started a game and gave my friend my ip address and when he types it in he can't connect to me.

what is wrong and how do i get my network game to work ?

hey thought it would be best to post my question here , im having trouble setting up a network game for me and my friend.

i created a network in the preferences sections made a network name and password and ticked run as server , i started a game and gave my friend my ip address and when he types it in he can't connect to me.

what is wrong and how do i get my network game to work ?

I find it much easier to host using hamachi, but thats just me, also have you tried looking at your firewall? maybe its blocking fm

I find it much easier to host using hamachi, but thats just me, also have you tried looking at your firewall? maybe its blocking fm

yeah i'm on a mac so hamachi is really technical to setup , but yeah i sorted my firewall out so hopefully should work

i really want to join a leaue, do i need hamachi though, is there a way to play without it?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

name/username: Pinder2807
email: [email protected]

Can play most of the time, don't mind how many people, i'm good at hosting as I have a good internet connection and also a good computer, would prefer to use Hamachi, played FM online a lot in the past but i haven't had a commited game because people keep leaving, also don't really mind what league to manage.

Easy going (H)
i would like to join your league, how do i do so.

i would like to play between 10am and 3pm weekdays GTM. Perferlly epl in lower league and work our way up but dont mind. If u want to, email or insteat messenger me.. [email protected]

fm network game

any 1 want to start a network game.

my hamachi details are

network name: fmdream
password: fmdream