The Official 'Looking for a Network Game' Thread

Name/Username: workforthegame
Email: [email protected]
How Large of a Game do you want (number of players):any amount
What Leagues: preferably england will settle for italy, spain and germany.

I just wanna play got hamachi MSN and e-mail i just wanna play any league any team anything

[email protected]
Adam
Happy to play any leagues any size
Any running tonight ? and nites only really and when i can daytimes lol

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

or yh my hamachi is pembo24 password is 1

ccfc
[email protected]
3 or more
any but spanish is my favoutite

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

any1 got any games going im running 10.2 and hamachi, very fast pc, can play daily.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:27 PM ----------

Im lookin for 2 players, to play daily mon-fri, must run hamachi, must be running 10.2, must have fast pc. contact me for joining details
running eng prem.
no man city
no chelsea
I'll be liverpool
or arsenal
or man u msn is [email protected]

Name/Username: Jamees
Email: [email protected]
How Large of a Game do you want (number of players): Any
What Leagues: Preferabley English Not Bothered To be honest

really in the mood for a network game ! anyone got any to join ? if so send me a wee message and ill join :p not too bothered about teams etc, just want a game tonite (Y)
cheers :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i will play

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

yeah i

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

yeah i will play if someone can telll me how i can join cheers
[email protected]

Join hamachi room ElIte and pass is fm2010, must be good active players and the time frame is varied but on average daytime in the UK and into the night, if a majority are on and are wanting to play I will start without the minority who are off, players must be as the name suggests elite and smart managers no freeloaders