• Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Member of the Month

February

Depending on how long you have been on this site, you may remember a thread created by myself, a few months ago. This thread was entitled 'Member of the Month'. Well known for the tacky font and spam problem, in fact, it was the very spam problem that got the thread closed. I spent a while looking into the idea on different websites and forums, it seems to always work within their communities. So i decided to go for it.. I sent private mails out to certain moderators telling them about the thread revival. Of course, i have to stress that you read the rules before you post.

Rules

• Do not post off topic or discussion posts.
  • Do not vote for yourself.
  • Only post the name of the person your voting for and the reason for this.
  • Your vote should go towards either the most helpful member in the month.
  • Do not post twice.
  • You are allowed to vote for Moderators, Administrators, Premium Members and Normal Members (As long as the person you are voting for has over 50 posts on the site)
  • The polling will be done live in the thread, and updated as much as possible by yours truly. A add-on poll would be too much hard work to manage.
  • Follow the basic forum rules. No swearing, abusing or flaming.
  • You are only allowed to vote for ONE member. Please do not specify a group of members, any name mentioned first will be taken for the vote if you do not specify.
Other information:

You can contact me via visitor or private message with any questions, as you should not comment them in the thread. The in-thread poll will stop being updated on the 28th February at midnight. Thats about all from me, so get voting. Remember, 1 vote each, practically any member in the site who has helped you most and a simple reason to back it up.

This Month's Result

1st Place - Jake
11 votes.

Joint 2nd Place - KingEric, RyanGiggs11 and Max.
4 votes each.

Well done to everyone, i'm glad to have the thread back. The next thread will be up in a few weeks for March voting. Thanks for voting and reading. Congratulations to Jake and the others. The next 'Member of the Month' thread will hopefully give some sort of reward for the winners and runners up, I will be making contact with Moderators and looking into ideas. This thread will still be open to any congratulation messages, hope to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Last edited:
And just to warn anyone, if you do go off topic, you will receive an infraction.

My vote goes to King Eric. Made 4 good threads today which were all stickied.

Me? Jake and all of the new moderators. What a job they have done to keep this site orderly.

My vote goes to ryangiggs11, he created the FM Base Fifa online club, which we all think is amazing

250 Votes, whatever happened to equal rights.

I'd say King Eric too though, amazing tactics, amazing Story and is also very helpful.

I vote Max, he keeps the site orderly and makes me laugh (A)

There are votes? ****. XD Let me take a while to choose.

wouldnt it be easier to compile your own shortlist 442 and then make a poll? if there is sufficient demand i can edit to poll to add other members who werent on it originally

My mistake.. 8-|

The post count has been changed from 250 to 50. I thought it was a bit too high to start off with.
Please everyone take a look at the rules before posting. Please keep on topic and just leave your vote, not my blonde spelling mistakes. (A)

And i'm not sure Jake, i'm on the site a lot. The votes will be quite accurate.

Last edited:
I like Jake's idea.

Keep the people have already been voted for, then add other people who you think deserve it.

i vote for zebedee btw. fm base's MVM (most vauable member) in my opinion

I am going to vote Max. We have got along great recently. MW2, FIFA, Network games. :D So, there you go. :)

I know he is a great member of the site, but wouldn't the point of member of the month be that the member who wins is active in the month of February?

My vote goes to Jake as he has been doing his job ridiculously well, not saying that the others haven't but Jake just sneaks it. Closely followed by Max, top job all round with his stories, tactics and his Moderator status

hes been around this month, gotta be sharp to catch zeb.

we are spamming though max. just post your votes guys!

I don't really see much point in this thread...

But trying to avoid being the spoil sport, I'd have to say Mike or KevyMatts for starting of the kit request thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back