The Official 'Member of the Month' February Voting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for JDY becuase of one post made me laugh for ages, on that moderating thread.

Max, you're still pwning me :(

I've got 1 :'(

kingeric for his sir alex emulation story, inspiring others including me!

stuart watson, other than me...(6), he is the most helpful and and one of the more mature members on the site, he never argues and is a nice guy, dont see why BBC Sport has a vote, argumentative little ****** he is

I'll vote for Jake.. I don't know many people on this site despite the fact im becoming a more regular poster, but he stands out for me as a good lad. So i'll vote for him.

When you vote, try and pick someone who has not just done 1 good thing, in the entire month, try and pick 1 that has been consistent over the month, done more then 1 thing, that benefits the site, or members.

My vote goes to Redders. Has done fantastic story, moderated the site well, and all in all, helped a lot of people around the site. A very under-rated Admin.

My vote goes to Jake.Great moderator,a good friend and always helpful :D

I vote for Kris.

He's been the most helpful member in my opinion this month. He's constantly active, and generally a good guy!

I vote for Kris.

He's been the most helpful member in my opinion this month. He's constantly active, and generally a good guy!

Is that a joke.?

Kris, has not been very active this month, as he has no internet.

I thought I would maybe get a vote for my Harchester database and delicious stories!

But on a serious note, I vote Jake. I think he is doing a great job as mod. :)

I vote for Gregor.

Sorry for the delay, if you are following my Hull story with Chris and Luke, you will be aware of my labtop breaking. I can only get onto FM-Base when my Dad lets me use his computer, which hopefully is for an hour or two every night. Keep voting guys, sorry for the delay. Also, quick thanks for Jake for the PM. Keep on topic, keep the votes coming, keep FM-Base in good spirit. Thanks guys, Updating soon. :D

max gets my vote .
because of his great stories and helpful comments:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back