Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Member of the Month

March

Last Winner - Jake

______

Rules

• Do not post off topic or discussion posts.
  • Do not vote for yourself. (happened before)
  • Only post the name of the person your voting for and the reason for this.
  • Your vote should go towards either the most helpful member in the month or someone who has been the most helpful in terms of uploading files and downloads or other helpful deeds.
  • Do not post twice.
  • You are allowed to vote for Moderators, Administrators, Premium Members and Normal Members (As long as the person you are voting for has over 50 posts on the site)
  • The polling will be done live in the thread, and updated as much as possible by yours truly. A add-on poll would be too much hard work to manage.
  • Follow the basic forum rules. No swearing, abusing or flaming.
  • You are only allowed to vote for ONE member. Please do not specify a group of members, any name mentioned first will be taken for the vote if you do not specify.
  • Last month's winner can also win the current month

Other Information:

You can contact me via visitor or private message with any questions, as you should not comment them in the thread. The in-thread poll will stop being updated on the final day of the month at mid-day, the thread will still be open to congratulation messages. Thats about all from me, so get voting. Remember, 1 vote each, practically any member in the site who has helped you most and a simple reason to back it up. The votes will also be updated hopefully every other day, my labtop is still broken, but i'll try and update.

Thanks,
FourFourTwo,

Current Votes

missbecky
1 vote

cmh9090
2 votes

steve-okenobi
2 votes

Max
4 votes
(Currently 2nd)

Jake
3 votes
(Currently 3rd)

Redders
4 votes
(Currently 2nd)

Kris
1 vote

Tiraths
1 vote

TheBetterHalf
4 votes
(Currently 2nd)

StuW
5 votes
(Currently 1st)

Next vote update
5PM tonight

Last edited:
I think Max has closed a lot of threads and is very active so my vote goes to him.
But I think Frankie deserves a round of applause as well (not casting my vote for him though :( )

Max or Stu. Ahh, can't decide. I'll pick Max. Toss of a coin ftw

It's only the 19th day of the month, should you not do it at the end of the month, cause it's member of the month, not member of part of the month?

If you do it on the last day of the month, people can still vote, and then you do April's on the last day of April not during the month.

:S

It's only the 19th day of the month, should you not do it at the end of the month, cause it's member of the month, not member of part of the month?

If you do it on the last day of the month, people can still vote, and then you do April's on the last day of April not during the month.

People can choose whether to vote now or at the end of the month, it's optional.

Jake, pays most attention to problems out of the mods, hes one of the nicest mods, and he has a great story and beast tactics

Jamie F, it should be me ;)

My vote goes to steve-okenobi, who has been a humongous help with my logos :D

Vote for me! The man who brought you the KOTW!:)

I think they want to start it now so if people don't see it today they can see it later in the month and still vote. Oh an btw, don't Mods have 'special area's they are in charge of and can close threads in?
EDIT: And Max makes good read stories and uploads tactics as well and they are all good!!

Oh an btw, don't Mods have 'special area's they are in charge of and can close threads in?
EDIT: And Max makes good read stories and uploads tactics as well and they are all good!!
Cheers.

& yeah, we all have our own sections.

We had this discussion on the last thread. On other sites, they tend to do the same format as this, allowing the thread to open around about halfway through the month. It gives the thread a good few days to get votes etc. It might be changed, i'm sure the competition hasn't got fixed rules yet, so i'll consider whats best. You can always vote on the last few days of the month, if your paranoid about some ultra-kickass member joining the month and making about 20 threads within a week and becoming an absolute babe on the site. Oh wait, that was me? (H)

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion and thoughts Coach, they will be considered. :)

Thanks for the current votes, keep them up. Updating some tonight possibly, and will definatly be updating tomorrow. Thanks guys. :)

I think Jake tbh hes been a great Mod and is only getting better :)

We had this discussion on the last thread. On other sites, they tend to do the same format as this, allowing the thread to open around about halfway through the month. It gives the thread a good few days to get votes etc. It might be changed, i'm sure the competition hasn't got fixed rules yet, so i'll consider whats best. You can always vote on the last few days of the month, if your paranoid about some ultra-kickass member joining the month and making about 20 threads within a week and becoming an absolute babe on the site. Oh wait, that was me? (H)

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion and thoughts Coach, they will be considered. :)

Thanks for the current votes, keep them up. Updating some tonight possibly, and will definatly be updating tomorrow. Thanks guys. :)

I just think it would make more sense.

Anyway Redders gets my vote, most people forget he is a mod. He closer threads just like the rest of the Mods/Admins and he is a cool guy.

Redders.

How can you chose one person? All the mods have been awesome this month. And Tirath's auction game was pretty sweet..

Tiraths had a great idea with his auction game but i cannot look past Redders. Again he shows why he is a class Admin.

Me for thief of the month ? Or getting away with more than OJ award?

Max, as mentioned earlier he closes threads in an instant, but he always helps me out and is a pretty cool kid.

Being February member of the month has certainly changed my life forever. i get recognised in the streets, babes throwing themselves at me, sponsorship deals, the lot.

My vote this month goes to TheBetterHalf, no-one (except JP Woody) puts as much work into their tactics as her. Anyone who hasnt tried one of her tactical creations should have a serious look, it will improve you as a manager overnight.

Took a while thinking over what people have done so far this month, and I've finally made my mind up.

TBH takes it, no doubt she is absolutely amazing at creating tactics, and I can't think of anyone or anything that will beat her tactical genius.

Olly'z comes as a close 2nd with his "mods are twats" thread

I vote for StuW! I love entering the kit of the week competition every week and it was a fantastic idea. Well done Stu.

Reasons to vote for me: enters kit of the week every week only to get rejected and get no votes :p. Also I make a massive fuss over it which is always good for those like an arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back