• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, good, good.
Being serious, I think my 1st 3 list would be 1.Max 2.FourFourTwo 3.JP Woody

The Better Half for me, even though the set isn't completed those tactics are amazing. Just a shame she won't get more votes as they were put in the premium lounge.

Well coming up the rear when I read through it it sounded like one man sticking his you-know-what up the other man's rear and I thought that was a bit wrong to post that :P

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Anyway, I'll stay on topic from now on so please don't quote or reply to my off-topic post.

You didnt have to post it you just had to understand JDY's humour.

Anyway good luck to those that have been given votes.

I'm going to vote for BCFC.
Gives good banter, can take banter aswell. His stories are usually pretty good (apart from the epic fail that was FM-Baseshire) but other than that is a cool guy.

Thanks everyone who has voted for me....better start preparing my speech:P

i think i should get more credit this month for dragging myself off of facebook in an attempt to become more active. XD
but i vote Stu, ;D had a good month, plus your sig making skills are coming on really well :)

:D yeah getting the hang of the sigs now, but never really had time to concentrate on them the past few days

Honestly i think this is a bit unfair, the only votes are for Mods and Admin(s) in their own little circle of friends.

Oh stop complaining, it's just a bit of fun.

Honestly i think this is a bit unfair, the only votes are for Mods and Admin(s) in their own little circle of friends.

Well, stop complaining, work harder to become a mod and join the circle.

Keep the comments on topic please, if you can, just include a vote, we don't need to discuss a lot of issues other than voting. Thanks guys. Updating soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back