The Official Rangers Match Thread

Imagine how good we'll be when we get back to the form that saw us beat Sion 6-0 over two legs. ;)

---------- Post added 21/09/2011 at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 19/09/2011 at 11:08 PM ----------

Well, it's not gonna be me who does it...

Didn't see that coming...

---------- Post added 24/09/2011 at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 21/09/2011 at 11:34 PM ----------

Better today, we skinned them! Davis is the most amazing player. Also good to see the 'tic off form. Thought there fans fancy dress was good though.

Better today, we skinned them! Davis is the most amazing player. Also good to see the 'tic off form. Thought there fans fancy dress was good though.

???

Naismith should have been red carded. Hopefully the SFa take action considering the ref missed it.

2 match ban for what surly would have warranted a straight red (3match ban) had the ref seen it.........

New laws but i agree with your point.
Regarding last night, wow what a show from the best central midfield in Scotland.
Edu was man of the match and Davis wasn't far off. The scoreline was deceiving as it could have been about 5.

Craig Whyte Uncovered: Rangers Thousandaire & His Dodgy Past.... - YouTube

VlGBO.gif

Anyone watched this? I highly recommend it. Although some people still believe in the Whyte Knight even after seeing it

Craig Whyte is our saviour....

To a Celtic fan :)

Irony being if we were to go into adminstration tomorrow we'd STILL be ahead of youse, thanks to your shitness. Whyte's apparently sueing (sp) the BBC, so it'll be interesting to see how that devolops. Don't know who or what to believe at the minute if I'm being honest, at the end of the day there'll still be a Rangers, and thats all that matters :)

Irony being if we were to go into adminstration tomorrow we'd STILL be ahead of youse, thanks to your shitness. Whyte's apparently sueing (sp) the BBC, so it'll be interesting to see how that devolops. Don't know who or what to believe at the minute if I'm being honest, at the end of the day there'll still be a Rangers, and thats all that matters :)

Still long way to go. Plus 2 Old Firms, we'll see whose ahead of who this time in may :)

I feel no more needs to be said on this after our sensational form. However fellow bears, does anyone ever listen to Heart&Hand:TheRangersPodcast? If not give it a listen. Not sectarian at all by the way. Great stuff.

Disgusting 'tackle' from that rat Naismith. Defiantly should have seen red for it. I hope he is out for a long time, he did care about his opponents safty why should anyone care about his. It not the first time he has went flying into career ending tackles. Dirty diving thug.

24obwom.gif

Disgusting 'tackle' from that rat Naismith. Defiantly should have seen red for it. I hope he is out for a long time, he did care about his opponents safty why should anyone care about his. It not the first time he has went flying into career ending tackles. Dirty diving thug.

24obwom.gif

Both commited to the tackle and went for the ball. A career ending tackle? pfft Steven is one of the nicest guys you could meet and he's a great asset to both club and country.

If you want to talk about "Dirty" players take a look at Kayal. When Celtic struggle in games (which has been quite alot recently) He recklessly goes into dangerous tackles. During the Kilmarnock game in the first half he tries to get himself sent off and was lucky not to have been.

I can understand your mentality of wanting a Scottish International asset seriously Injured, your team struggling and you personally fear the Rangers squad because we are Younger, Fitter and Better. You think, deep down the only way your team can claw back into this league is if a few key Rangers players are seriously injured. I dosn't really suprise me that this is your mentality Shay, you are very bitter.

Truth is, unlike Celtic, we have depth in our squad, we have players actually wanting to be here. We have back-up squad players that can be relied on when needed. We have youngster coming through the ranks that if worse comes to worse can easily step into our team and adapt to the "Winning, No Surrender" mentality that our team has. Whereas Celtic simply don't.
Celtic have 1 player that "plays" for Celtic and he is usually the Youngest guy on the park, James Forrest. The rest of your squad cower, hide and try to be passengers when the going gets tough.

Shay, maybe instead of concentrating so much time and energy on Rangers you should try "supporting" your own team, you never know, you might enjoy it;)

24obwom.gif

Shut yer hole ya goon. No malice in it. If anyone is a thug it is you. He has ended no one's career and i wish you knew how badly he was suffering. ****.

Both commited to the tackle and went for the ball. A career ending tackle?
The rat went flying in studs up with no concern for the other guy. If his leg was planted it would have been ripped to bits!

pfft Steven is one of the nicest guys you could meet and he's a great asset to both club and country.
Yea top lad, always has been..........
Kid Naisy’s Wright go | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News
Lovely kid......

If you want to talk about "Dirty" players take a look at Kayal. When Celtic struggle in games (which has been quite alot recently) He recklessly goes into dangerous tackles. During the Kilmarnock game in the first half he tries to get himself sent off and was lucky not to have been.
Post a dirty tackle form Kayal please? He gets booked nearly every game for professional fouls, nothing like that rat.

I can understand your mentality of wanting a Scottish International asset seriously Injured, your team struggling and you personally fear the Rangers squad
Why would I give a **** about the Scottish national team? They are out as usual, when did they last qualify for a tournament?
Why would I fear them? A bunch of mediocer players that have been dumped out of 3 competitions already this season XD

because we are Younger, Fitter and Better.

Younger? The other options are open to debate but younger, as you taking the ****?

You think, deep down the only way your team can claw back into this league is if a few key Rangers players are seriously injured. I dosn't really suprise me that this is your mentality Shay, you are very bitter.
Actually our best bet of winning the league is when your club gets docked 10-25 followed hopefully by extinction. :)

We have youngster coming through the ranks that if worse comes to worse can easily step into our team and adapt to the "Winning, No Surrender" mentality that our team has. Whereas Celtic simply don't.
Yea superstars like Fleck and Ross Perry
"No Surrender" LOL
We are destroying yous at youth levels and where invited to the nexgen to play against world class youths such as Barcas.

Celtic have 1 player that "plays" for Celtic and he is usually the Youngest guy on the park, James Forrest. The rest of your squad cower, hide and try to be passengers when the going gets tough.
Yea, against Killie stokes cowered and hide didnt he? You dont have a clue weather the players give a *****. Many of them do, some dont, just like every club.

Shay, maybe instead of concentrating so much time and energy on Rangers you should try "supporting" your own team, you never know, you might enjoy it
I support my club, I just like look/talk about external decisions that affect my club. Out of interest who will your club be this time next year?

Shut yer hole ya goon. No malice in it. If anyone is a thug it is you. He has ended no one's career and i wish you knew how badly he was suffering. ****.
He went flying in not giving a **** about the other guy with his studs showing. He wasnt far off crippling the other guy. Why would anyone cares how he feels? He brought it on himself with his reckless tackle. Why am I a thug?

Last edited:
Sigh. Sick of the handbags on this thread.

Let's keep the chat civil please?