The Official Rangers Match Thread

Sigh. Sick of the handbags on this thread.

Let's keep the chat civil please?

Same old same old. really very childish

Honestly getting to the point where ill just remove celtic posts on rangers threads and vice versa. so utterly childish

He went flying in not giving a **** about the other guy with his studs showing. He wasnt far off crippling the other guy. Why would anyone cares how he feels? He brought it on himself with his reckless tackle. Why am I a thug?
I apologise, i was out of line.

Mike you know yourself mate that there's one way this can stop without closing down the thread, The Shay stops commenting on the Rangers thread, I have had many arguements with him regarding Rangers in the past and you have also warned him before about his remarks, To be honest he always talks about how "Dirty or how bigoted" Rangers are but he is most definately one of the most bitter and bigoted armchair Celtic fans ever. He very rarely has a decent thing to say and now he's basically saying he's glad he got injured.

Shay - I agree with you it was a Red card, I agree with you that he went in foolishly, But NO footballer especially one on the form he is on deserves that kind of injury and rule him out for 8 months, There are players on every side who have put in dangerous tackles so please get off your high horse, And another thing I'm glad your hoping for extinction with our club because it will show how many of our fans are actually loyal where as your clubs fans have boycotted so many games especially before lennon was there, No loyalty at all and the only fans worthy of the word "fans" at the moment are the Green Brigade. Even if we do go into admin and lose points you wouldn't have won the title on merit or performance so it won't feel as good as it does to earn it. If we go bust and our club becomes no more, Just remember there will be NO MORE CELTIC because both clubs cannot survive without the other and the SPL will just become a non-existent league as there will be even less money going into the league because lets be honest Sky only give us TV Money due to the old firm games.

It's time you let your bitterness go and grow up a bit, It's a game of football at the end of the day and I would never wish an injury on any of the players, I felt bad for Izaguirre when his injury struck, Yes I was happy it benefited Rangers him being out but I didn't want him to get injured and I do feel bad for him.

Anyway...... on A brighter note, And fingers crossed it's true and actually happens.

Heard a rumour that David Templeton has been offered to Rangers for 500k, reckon he would slot into the team nicely and would give Gregg Wylde a good run for a first team place.

Anyway...... on A brighter note, And fingers crossed it's true and actually happens.

Heard a rumour that David Templeton has been offered to Rangers for 500k, reckon he would slot into the team nicely and would give Gregg Wylde a good run for a first team place.

500k :O That is an absolute bargain. Would take him for Celtic in a heartbeat, better than half the duds already !!

500k :O That is an absolute bargain. Would take him for Celtic in a heartbeat, better than half the duds already !!

Yeah mate, I know he's a quality player! I think its due to the fact the hearts players haven't been paid in ages and they're going through a cash crisis. Most likely a Championship club will come in and snap him away though. I wouldn't be surprised anyway.

Yeah mate, I know he's a quality player! I think its due to the fact the hearts players haven't been paid in ages and they're going through a cash crisis. Most likely a Championship club will come in and snap him away though. I wouldn't be surprised anyway.

Yeah indeed. I predict a bidding war if the players are to be sold. Sadly i don't think Rangers or Celtic can compete financially with the championship for players these days and with so many money driven players it makes it even harder.