The One Shot One Kill Challenge

kandersson

Reaction score
This didn't start as a challenge for me, I came up with the idea as I always tend to start lots of saves and get bored after just one season (the exception being the San Marino challenge :wub:)

The challenge is quite simple: win the league title in your first season with ANY club in the world, in as many countries as you can.

If you start with a lower league side and win the league, you can play another season and try winning the next tier.

If you want to participate, just post a screenshot of your final table. I accept 2nd & 3rd places as secondary accomplishments too (can't win every time :p)

My results:

Swiss Challenge League & Super League: Winner (Vaduz)

View attachment 173334 View attachment 173332

Portuguese Liga Orangina: Winner (Leixoes)

View attachment 173335

Italian Serie C2 & Serie C1: Winner (San Marino)

View attachment 173337 View attachment 173338

Greek Superleague: Runner-up (Xanthi)

View attachment 173339

Italian Serie B: 3rd place (San Marino)

View attachment 173340

Australian A-League Regular Season & Finals Series: Winner (Wellington Phoenix)

View attachment 174131 View attachment 174130

That's it! I actually won American MLS with Toronto and French National (3rd tier) with Guingamp too, unfortunately I haven't screenshots of those saves anymore.

Looking forward to see your results, especially in the less conventional leagues!

Last edited:
Do Playoffs Count? If so I have Bury to the Prem in 5 seasons :D

Bury, nPower League 2 Playoffs, nPower Championship Playoffs, nPower League 1 Winners:

View attachment 173347View attachment 173348View attachment 173346

Manchester United, Premier League Winners , Premier League Runners Up :

View attachment 173350View attachment 173349

Inter, Serie A Winners:

View attachment 173351

FC Bayern, Bundesliga Winners, then to Real Madrid, La Liga Winners (same save):

View attachment 173352View attachment 173353

Droylsden, Blue Square Bet North Champions:

View attachment 173354

I'm very impressed with the Droylsden performance, 166 goals in a season is nasty

your career with Bury looks great BUT this challenge is about winning instant championships- 1 season 1 win so no place for 5th places here ;)

I'm very impressed with the Droylsden performance, 166 goals in a season is nasty

your career with Bury looks great BUT this challenge is about winning instant championships- 1 season 1 win so no place for 5th places here ;)

The Droylsden one was mad, my 2 strikers scored 134 goals between them...

And OK with the Bury one, one that impressed myself was the Bayern to Madrid back-to-back titles.... The CL final was Bayern vs Madrid as well :p

How on earth did you get 166 goals in a season? Did you play with a 1-0-9 formation? :)