The Original Heptagon Challenge

Tom Maher

Reaction score
Does the pentagon challenge sound too daunting and want a challenge that will be more rewarding? Try the heptagon challenge! In this you begin unemployed as a manager with sunday league footballer past experience and the aim is to win all 6 INTERNATIONAL Tournaments and the World Cup. Beware, you may have to start at U21's level if no job apps are succesful

I would recommend the database being as follows:

- England -> Lowest Active Division -> English Premier Division

-> Custom Database

- Database Size Small
- Current International Players -> Africa
- Current International Players -> Europe
- Current International Players -> Asia
- Current International Players -> N.America
- Current International Players -> Oceania
- Current International Players -> South America

The Scoring works as following :

Copa America - 250 points
European Championship - 250 points
Asian Cup - 250 points
African Nations - 250 points
Gold Cup - 250 points
OCE Nations Cup - 250 points
World Cup - 500 points

Complete challenge in 8 years or less - 5000
Complete challenge in 10 years or less - 4000
Complete challenge in 12 years or less - 3000
Complete challenge in 14 years or less - 2000
Complete challenge in 17 years or less - 1000
Complete challenge in less than 20 years - 750
Complete the challenge in more than 20 years - 500

Please post your progress, interest and ask questions. Good luck!

P.S- Please do not cheat as you are only cheating yourself and if you do cheat you will be disqualified from the challenge

I've recently started this challenge with LFC Marshall's update, Ill keep you updated on my progress and id love to hear yours

Last edited:
Sounds good. What countries do you load next to England to get the other trophies?

If you go on custom database and change do as I put, the other international competitions and teams are available, there's about 130 national teams and about 30 U21,19,23's

Now I understand..... I misread sorry for that. It's about winning International competitions. Sounds like fun and original.

Started the game wit a large database in England and players with national reputation from all continents. Think else you would have only a small choice of players which makes it easier and harder at the same time.