THE OVERLOAD MASTER - 1st Season DOUBLE with ASTON VILLA ( EPL & CAPITAL ONE CUP)

crusho79

Reaction score
WELCOME TO TOTAL FOOTBALL

This tactics are made for fun, with the sole purpose to score more than the other teams.
These tactics are NOT made to hold on to the score or to control the game, are made to score & score & score goals.

There are 2 tactics : a Classic Flat 442 for Home games & a 451 Wing Tactic for Away games.

View attachment 302876View attachment 302875

ASTON VILLA RESULTS

View attachment 302874View attachment 302873
View attachment 302872
View attachment 302871View attachment 302870
View attachment 302869

DOWNLOAD LINK :

The OVERLOAD MASTER

Anything that has Aston Villa scoring - let alone winning the league - is worth looking at. Surprised this has not been commented on more. Maybe you need to shamelessly self promote your tactic like a certain other thread at the moment. Second half of the season test with the default Genk team saw me win the league and cup double (media prediction 4th). Only used the 4-4-2

Anything that has Aston Villa scoring - let alone winning the league - is worth looking at. Surprised this has not been commented on more. Maybe you need to shamelessly self promote your tactic like a certain other thread at the moment. Second half of the season test with the default Genk team saw me win the league and cup double (media prediction 4th). Only used the 4-4-2
Don't worry mate, people will try it

Hey guys, thx for trying this tactic.
I`m not gonna promote them like others do, not my style :)) for me FM is fun. For others it is a competition, for me it`s an escape from daily madness.
I just wanna see some crazy games with some crazy scores, and these tactics will bring just that :))

Last edited:
Hey guys, thx for trying this tactic.
I`m not gonna promote them like others do, not my style :)) for me FM is fun. For others it is a competition, for me it`s an escape from daily madness.
I just wanna see some crazy games with some crazy scores, and these tactics will bring just that :))

What transfers did u made?

What do you use for general training ? rest ? and individual training ? i will try with Milan Ac ;) Very good results !!!

What do you use for general training ? rest ? and individual training ? i will try with Milan Ac ;) Very good results !!!

Defending most of the time, plus tactical & Team Cohesion.
Allow rest before & after the match.

These tactics have done wonders to my Rangers FC team! We won the scottish championship. Didn't start well in the Premierleague, but everything turned around when I changed to these tactics. We score a lot of goals. Nearly beat Celtic away. Very entertaining to watch.

These tactics have done wonders to my Rangers FC team! We won the scottish championship. Didn't start well in the Premierleague, but everything turned around when I changed to these tactics. We score a lot of goals. Nearly beat Celtic away. Very entertaining to watch.

:)) That is the purpose of those tactics : ENTERTAINING :)
HAVE FUN

I just beat Motherwell in the cup. 5-0 away. Two goals from 30 metres. Crazy! :)

Would that make any difference? Not to play with OI?

Put some more infos... Like training, general, individual, match prep...

Training : Assistant
Match Prep : NO
No individual training

I`m playing more like PLUG AND PLAY in FMC