02jiw22

Reaction score
THAT'S YOUR LOTTI!
Ancelotti leaves PSG over Tevez saga
View attachment 222418

Carlo Ancelotti has sensationally quit PSG after just two months in charge of the French club.

The ex-Chelsea manager resigned after disagreements over the club's transfer policy, namely Carlos Tevez.

PSG director of football, Leonardo, had confirmed the club's intention of signing Manchester City's wantaway striker without consulating Ancelotti who had earlier claimed he did not want to sign the Argentine.

The French side are now on the look out for a new coach with Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and Arsene Wenger among the front runners for the job.

The Parisians are flush with cash after a Qatari takeover in the summer and have already made waves in the transfer market most noticably with the additions of Javier Pastore, Kevin Gamiero and Jeremy Menez.

"THERE IS NO RESPECT IN PARIS!"
Ancelotti accuses Leonardo after split
View attachment 222430

Carlo Ancelotti has launched a scaving attack on PSG director of football Leonardo just days after quitting as manager.

Ancelotti left the club after disgreements over the club's transfer strategy and has had harsh words for his former employees.

Speaking to Football-Italia.net, Ancelotti said : "In Paris there is no respect.

"If you are the coach it does not mean anything at the club.

"Leonardo is in control and his word is final and I can not work in that way.

PSG TARGET WENGER
Wenger to hold talks with French club
View attachment 222431

Sky sources understand that Arsene Wenger is set for talks with PSG director of football Leonardo over the manager's job in France.

Arsenal have given Wenger permission to talk to the Parisians after they made an approach.

Leonardo is due to jet into London for talks and reports in France suggest PSG are looking to sew up a deal for the Frenchman who has been criticised by the Arsenal fans this season.

I has been six years since Wenger won a trophy in North London and now could be the time for him to return to his homeland.

WENGER REJECTS PARIS JOB
Talks break down over transfer policy

View attachment 222434

Arsene Wenger will remain at Arsenal after his proposed deal to join PSG fell through.

Wenger was expected to sign for the Parisians but was unhappy with the transfer policy in place at the club and rejected the move.

Speaking to Arsenal's offcial website, Wenger said: "I am delighted to remain as manager of Arsenal Football Club.

"It was true I spoke to Leonardo about the Paris job but it was only talks.

"Paris does not appeal to me, they do not work in the same way as I work.

"Leonardo told me they have already agreed deals for (Alexandro) Pato and (Carlos) Tevez."

PSG's search for a new manager will continue with many big names including Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and Fabio Capello ruling themselves out of the running.

PSG POUNCE FOR PATO
French side wrap up €37.5m deal
View attachment 222471

Managerless PSG have pulled off a huge transfer deal in recruiting Brazilian forward Alexandre Pato from AC Milan.

The fee is believed to be around €37.5million and Pato has penned a five-year-deal at the Parc des Princes.

After the deal was announced, Pato tweeted: "Happy to be part of PSG and excited to move to Paris."

PSG director of football Leonardo told the club's website: "Alexandre(Pato) was a long term target and a player we like very much.

"He is a young player and we have him in Paris for his best years."

DUNGA TAKES PSG HOTSEAT
Brazil legend joins the Paris revolution
View attachment 222486

Former Brazil manager Dunga has been appointed the new PSG manager.

The 48-year-old was coach of his national side for three years but has not worked since his sacking in 2010.

Dunga also won the World Cup as a player in 1994 alongside the current PSG director of football Leonardo.

Speaking to thclub's website Leonardo said: "We are delighted to confirm that Dunga is the new coach of Paris St Germain.

"Dunga was a great player and captain and now he is a great manager.

"He will arrive at the end of the week and start training the first team."

PSG have also confirmed the signing of 18-year-old Jese from Real Madrid on a five-year-deal, while a bid for Adel Taarabt has been mooted in the French press.

SRNA SIGNS ON
PSG add €18m Croatian
r

Ahead of the arrival of manager Dunga, PSG added another signing to their ranks; Right-back Darijo Srna.

Srna signed a four-year-deal at the Parc des Princes after Shakthar agreed an €18million transfer fee.

The Croatian international had been linked with moves to Chelsea and Mancester City before PSG sealed the deal and director of football Leonardo expressed his delight at the capture.

He told PSG's website: "It is a great deal for us.

"We have been following Darijo's (Srna) progress and he impressed us a ot.

"We are delighted that he has cosen to come to Paris."

DUNGA AND TAARABT ARRIVE
As Dunga is unveiled PSG announce signing of QPR playmaker
r

It was the day PSG welcomed their new manager Dunga to the Parc des Princes and they also confirmed a new big money signing in Adel Taarabt.

Speaking at his press conference, Dunga said: "This is a great project and I am ready for the challenge.

"The owners want to make PSG one of the best clubs in the world and I share that ambition.

"We have some big players in Paris and I cannot wait to start working with them."

PSG director of football Leonardo welcomed Dunga and announced the capture of Taarabt at the press conference.

He said: "Dunga was my captain for Brazil and is the best choice to coach PSG at this time.

"We ae also delighted to say we have a del to sign Adel Taarabt from QPR.

"The fee is €6million and he has signed a five-year-contract with us."

MALOUDA MOVES TO PSG
French midfielder the latest big name to arrive in Paris
NIKE_MALOUDA_020_SansTypo_hi.jpg

Florent Malouda today completed his €12million move from Chelsea to PSG, the French club confirmed.

Malouda has made 66 appearances for France and won the double in 2010 at Chelsea.

The 31-year-old had fallen down the pecking order under new Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas and will look to rejuvinate his career back in his homeland.

Malouda tweeted: "Thank you Chelsea fans for all your support but I am looking forward to a new challenge in Paris."

Malouda is PSG's fourth summer signing after Alexandre Pato, Darijo Srna and Adel Taarabt.

New PSG boss Dunga will hope to have all four avalable for next week's season opener at home to Llorent.

SIX OF THE BEST
PSG crush Lorient in opener
759501942.jpg

A double from Nene helped PSG start their Ligue 1 campaign with an emphatic 6-1 win over FC Lorient at the Parc des Princes.

Brazilians Alexandre Pato and Alex also scored before substitute Kevin Gamiero made it 5-0 late on.

Yann Jouffre struck back for the visitors but an own goal from Sebastian Dubarier made it 6-1 to the Parisians.

PSG jump straight to the top of the table after the win.