The passionate italian's trip to murky Manchester.

TheVillan

Reaction score
"The darkness consumed me, Manchester town centre at 11pm.. scary.. this was only a few hours into my Manchester journey and already I had been intimidated by the murky manchester nightlife. Waving down a taxi, I shuffled inside, my name is Giuseppe Signori, I'm a 34-year-old Italian manager and I have just signed for Manchester City.."

Mancini leaves Manchester
tevez-man-city-billboard.jpg

After just six months in charge at City, Roberto Mancini has called it a day and left Manchester, however the press conference today didn't end there, they introduced new man, Giuseppe Signori, another Italian who is now here to take the reins here in Manchester, born and bred Milan fan Giuseppe has told Manchester City fans that he will be looking to bring in some new talent and to win some silverware this season, with a view at winning the league, within two or three seasons. Early indications say that club captain Tevez has welcomed the new manager and has vowed to stay at City, also new signing Milner has backed up his new manager despite being brought in by Mancini earlier this summer.

---

Transfers
250px-Marek_Ham%C5%A1%C3%ADk_-_SSC_Neapel_%283%29.jpg

Newly appointed Manchester City manager Giuseppe Signori has wasted no time getting stuck into his transfer budget, arranging the deals for five signings, that combined could reach a staggering total of £110 million. Star signing Marek Hamsik cost a fair £22.5 million, as did Italian Mattia Cassani, who plays righ-back. Right winger Alexis Sanchez of Udinese has agree'd a deal taking him to Manchester for a knock-off price of £15.5 million. In an attempt to harden the back line even further Giuseppe Signori has signed in Blackburn's captain Christopher Samba to close up the defence and also £30 million pound striker Edin Dzeko agree's personal terms and signs up for the Manchester City appearance, this transfer window City have done some real smart business and look to back that up in performances in the coming months.

Elsewhere in the transfer market, Chelsea signed Vágner Love for a cheap £11.25 million. Chelsea also managed to sign young brazillian wonderkid Neymar for £17 million, as they sharpen up they're front line. Tottenham also snapped up Birmingham man Liam Ridgewell and english talent Matt Jarvis from Wolves to strengthen they're chances of finishing in a top four spot,

However top spenders Manchester City have also lined up a further five signings for the future, to be announced at a later date.

good start, one thing I will say is the font is kinda small its slightly hard to read...

some good signings there I will follow from time to time

I did an update of August, and it's not saved.. GRRR.

Good signings Dzeko looked expensive, slightly bigger layout as its hard to read.

August Review

Premier League Fixtures
14th: Manchester City 3 - 2 Blackpool (a)
GS: James Milner, Carlos Tevez (2)
22nd: Manchester City 3 - 0 Wolves (a)
GS: James Milner, Edin Dzeko (2)
30th: Manchester City 1 - 2 West Ham (h)
GS: Alexsander Kolarov

Champions League Fixtures
19th: Manchester City 5 - 0 Sturm Graz (h)
GS: Strasser (OG), Carlos Tevez (4)
26th: Manchester City 2 - 0 Sturm Graz (a)
GS: Marek Hamsik, Carlos Tevez.

Managers Verdict:

carlos-tevez-manchester-city-football-betting1.jpg

Manager Guiseppe Signori's first month in charge of Man City has been a somewhat successful one however spoiling there undefeated start to the season with a loss on the last day of the month to West Ham. Signori said to the media "I am extremely happy with each and every player in my squad so far and this season we look to try and push as far as we can in both League and F.A. Cup and perhaps a journey in the champions league after whizzing through the qualifying round beating SK Sturm Graz 7 - 0 on aggregate and now we go through to the group stages. If can finish within the top four this season, I will be extremely happy." The italian man also has spoke of his friendship with club captain Carlos Tevez who has banged in 7 goals in 5 games this month making him the clubs leading goalscorer, Signori said "I like Carlos as a friend more than a player and he is a absolutely sensational player." Carlos has responded agreeing with this statement and thanks Signori for the praise.

The next months fixtures are as followed, Everton , Juventus, Birmingham, Hull, Sunderland and off to Holland at the end of the month for Feyenoord. I'm finished now, next report, next month.