The Past is Dead, The Past was Red. The Future is New, The Future is BLUE

likeabaws

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Finally doing an FM12 story with my beloved Everton. I've flirted with the idea in the past, but never really got round to it, but I've cleared my calendar so to speak and I'm ready! Sorry to followers of Southampton story, I was really enjoying it but schoolwork just got on top of me and this year is really important cos of GCSE's, so I just didn't find the time. However, it's just been announced that all coursework will be done AT school so my free time is literally now absolutely free (apart from about an hour of homework per night)! I realise none of you will care but I just wanted to give you a fair reason. Anyways, would people prefer me to do this as a narrative like my first story with City or a documentation story in the style of Klippybo and Sam91's soton story? I want to get started ASAP. I've already played up to mid-August, so looking forward to all your replies guys! By the gogogo golem I'm expecting you to "like" each post like you did on Soton story ;)

I might not like every post since I'm a Liverpool fan but I'll follow especially since I find Merseyside derbies the same as any other match. I prefer the Klippybo format by the way.

Last edited:
I might not like every post since I'm a Liverpool fan but I'll follow especially since I find Merseyside derbies the same as any other match. I prefer the Klippybo format by the way.
cool mate, thanks for your feedback :)

Do whatever style you prefer yourself mate. I did like your narrative style though and the page is lacking a good regular one

Do whatever style you prefer yourself mate. I did like your narrative style though and the page is lacking a good regular one
ok mate, thanks for your feedback, 1st update will be up tomorrow, all will be revealed then.

View attachment 276872

Pre-season and transfers

Europa League 1st Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Everton 3-0 Vllaznia
Fellaini (2), Vellios

Europa League 1st Qualifying Round 2nd leg
Vllaznia 1-8 Everton
Jelavic (3), Anichebe (2), Oveido, Fellaini (2)

Everton 2-4 Ajax
Jelavic, Duffy

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 1st leg
Everton 10-0 Lusitans
Vellios (3), Pienaar (3), Anichebe, Gibson (2), Osman

Coleraine 0-0 Everton -____-

Everton 5-0 FC Porto
Anichebe, Vellios, Pienaar, Osman, Long

Uropa League 2nd Qualifying Round 2nd leg
Lusitans 0-4 Everton
Gibson, Anichebe, Osman, Oveido

Europa League 3rd Qualifying round 1st leg
Tromso 1-1 Everton
Anichebe

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd leg
Everton 3-0 Tromso
Fellaini (2), Osman

Everton Chile 0-1 Everton
Anichebe

Summary: A good pre-season, I think. Stormed the Europa League qualifiers, but we have a tough group, including Atletico Madrid. Anichebe's form has impressed me, and he has definitely got himself in with a shout in the starting 11. We have been strong, and what a win against Porto. Good signs early on.

TRANSFERS IN
Jermaine Jenas, ?3m, Spurs
Emile Heskey, free transfer
Carlo Cudicini, 325k, Spurs
Ryan Shawcross, ?14.25m, Stoke
Will Hughes, compensation fee, Derby
Jamaal Lascelles, compensation fee, Notts Forest
Carlos Fierro, compensation fee, Chivas (joins next season)
Nelson Oliveira, ?7.5m, SL Benfica (joins next season)

Transfers Out

Tim Howard, ?6.25m, Man City
David Weir, released

Summary: I am disappointed with the transfers to be honest. I only got Heskey because I had a panic attack about us having no strikers because Jelavic has a lengthy injury. I am mostly building for the future to be honest, bringing in 4 talented youngsters, one of them turns into one of, if not the, best players on the game. Still, I have a talented squad anyway so only minor worries. I don't know how the **** I managed to get ?20 million from lol!

AUGUST UPDATE COMING SOON!

Will be interesting seeing how Heskey does, never seen anyone actually sign him before

Jelavic has been poor in my everton save so far, Vellios is my key striker easily. I sold howard to city also lol good signings i tried to keep my signings all transfer listed and make profits to try get a new stadium eventually lol.

Jelavic has been poor in my everton save so far, Vellios is my key striker easily. I sold howard to city also lol good signings i tried to keep my signings all transfer listed and make profits to try get a new stadium eventually lol.
jelavic has been hit and mis a bit in the prem so far, then again so has the team lol! I'll give big Emile a run out if he doesn't buck his ideas up :p

View attachment 276936

August

Stoke 1-0 Everton
(we had 24 shots and 70% of possession. A big **** you out to Stoke :) )

Europa League qualifying round 4 1st leg
Omoniao 1-3 Everton
o.g, Anichebe, Jagielka

Everton 3-0 Reading
Gibson (2 pens), Jelavic

Europa league 4th qualifying round 2nd leg
Everton 0-0 Omoniao

Fulham 3-1 Everton
Jelavic

Disappointing 1st month, obviously we can only perform at home, but we didn't jst deserve to beat Stoke, we deserved to football rape them and win by about 4 or 5 goals, but we just couldn't take our chances. Pienaar is out for 3 months, so another major setback.

Hope he does well for you lol I like him but think he'll be leaving! Gibson is a machine though same as Duffy and Distin at the back!

Great deals and you never stated whether the future is sky blue or everton blue.

View attachment 277000

September

Premier League
Everton 2-0 West Ham
Jelavic, Osman

Spurs 1-0 Everton
Jenas sent off

Everton 2-0 Chelsea
Naismith (2)

Capital One Cup

Swansea 0-2 Everton
Gueye, Heskey

Europa League group D

Everton 5-0 OB
Vellios, Heitinga, o.g, Distin, Baines

Atletico Madrid 1-2 Everton
Anichebe, Fellaini

Player of the Month
Marouane Fellaini
View attachment 277001
​Fellani celebrates against Atletico Madrid

View attachment 277036

October

- Out of the Capital One Cup
- Jelavic told to improve or get listed
- Qualified from Europa League group with 2 games in hand

Premier League

Sunderland 1-1 Everton
Baines

Everton 3-0 Wigan
Heskey, Barkley, Naismith

Man City 1-0 Everton

Europa League

Maribor 0-2 Everton
Baines, Mirallas

Everton 5-1 Maribor
Osman, Jelavic, Pienaar, Anichebe (2)

Capital One Cup

Wolves 2-0 Everton

Player of the Month
Leighton Baines
View attachment 277037

How are you playing Jelavic mate?

lol I know he plays hot and cold for me, I've tried him in so many roles IRL he should be a complete forward IMO but he doesn't perform in this game! well done in europa i'm down to last game to qualify.

sorry about lack of updates, i wasn't allowed on fm base for a day, might have been a ban or I don't know, anyway, I'll do a mid season update soon