"The Paste" Game

*sigh*

Someone please close this thread, he's getting pathetic :(
No man! I'm not getting 2 ur level!

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Totally pointless. This needs to be closed.
Errrrmm... PLEASE read what i said few posts b4...

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

It's really funny how everyone says that they gonna beat Klychko and then get OWNED xD

No man! I'm not getting 2 ur level!

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Errrrmm... PLEASE read what i said few posts b4...

I have, several times. I think it's safe to say the majority of us will be infracted for this or warned, so I'm gona leave it here.

I have, several times. I think it's safe to say the majority of us will be infracted for this or warned, so I'm gona leave it here.
Whatever... Acting like you it's gonna...

Ok bye!

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I think you've well and truely ruined your game here.
No.... did u mean truly?

It's really funny how everyone says that they gonna beat Klychko and then get OWNED xD

Haye obviously didnt get owned XD oO) and there are not many people saying that he will beat either of the brothers

Ok bye!

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

No.... did u mean truly?

Your a strange person. I can't see us getting along.

Ok bye!

No.... did u mean truly?

And didn't u mean you ;)

Look dude... How many time do i gotta 2 u: "I AM NOT LIKE YOU!"

U said u were leaving...

I can see your not like me, it seems like it's impossible for you to use the logic in which you own. I was going to leave, but you annoyed me further with your post, hence, I didn't leave.

Harrison never talked about fighting the Klitsco's oO) they would murder him
I mean before the fight, on press conferences... They say: "I gonna K.O. him in 1st round..."

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

I can see your not like me, it seems like it's impossible for you to use the logic in which you own. I was going to leave, but you annoyed me further with your post, hence, I didn't leave.
Look dude... PLEASE STOP TELLING STORIED ABOUT YOU!!! I'm not like you...

I mean before the fight, on press conferences... They say: "I gonna K.O. him in 1st round..."

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Look dude... PLEASE STOP TELLIN STORIED ABOUT YOU!!!

Ok. Can you explain the rules of your game?

LOL :D No i meant "u".

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Yes, but for what? You LOSE . I WIN!

Wtf? oO)

I meant the rules to the thrilling 'Paste Game'. I want to know how to play as I didn't understand your rules.