GlenYid

Reaction score
The Beginning
In this game I will be starting with the following leagues loaded (top two from each country); English, German, Spanish, Italian, Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican.

I will be starting with a random team selected for me by the computer, however if the the computer suggests a powerhouse from one of their respective leagues I will simply randomise again until another team of a lower stature is suggested as I don't think an unknown manager should be starting at the top (I know, I know, I'm only loading the first two leagues from each country and it's a little unrealistic that an unknown manager would walk into their second divisions either, but listen to my managers backstory before you judge :-D).

The Manager
To avoid the use of my real name, I will be adopting the name 'Pat McGroin' (It was either that or 'Yorrick Hunt'). McGroin was actually a professional footballer, playing in the lower leagues of British football (for the likes of Northampton Town, Yeovil and Hartlepool United) but not really breaking through the ranks and had to retire early at the age of 27 due to injury.

Not wanting to leave football Pat toyed with the idea of getting his coaching badges and taking up management. After a bit of research it turned out that it would be cheaper and quicker to get a South American coaching qualification and ply his trade over there whilst completing a European qualification in the off season.

My Philosophy
I think there are two schools of management. There is the dictatorial manager and there is the friendly father figure, the counsellor. I believe myself to be the latter. I would never say 'we are going to play 4-4-2 because I say so'. Some managers are like that. They put their drawing up on the board and say this is how we are going to play, and that's it. Take Juan Román Riquelme at Barcelona, he went from Boca to Barca and Louis Van Gaal wanted a very interesting type of football, but with a very rigid scheme. Riquelme didn't fit in so he was sacrificed, he may have been the most expensive but he was sacrifced.

I've never been like that I'm more about looking at the players I have and then devising a system that will allow each and every one of them to shine. If I have three very good central defenders I'll try to fit a formation that fits all three in comfortably. If I have two very good forwards I'll play both. If I only have one, I'll play just one. If I have good wingers I'll play them. I like to mould myself to the situation.

And after that you can start to change a bit. Change is very important, flexibility is key to allow for me to adapt to different and new situations. That is how it is for a player, and a manager as well. If there is a formula that works very well at one club, and you go to another club and try to implement the same formula, it won't work.

That's enough about me... the next post will consist of the team information.

Last edited:
The League
The Primera B Nacional tournament had several formats during its history. Since the 2007/08 the competition format follows the usual double round-robin format. During the course of a season, which usually lasts from August to May, each club plays every other club twice, once at home and once away, for a total of 38 games. Teams receive three points for a win, one point for a draw, and no points for a loss. Teams are ranked by total points, with the highest-ranked club at the end of the season crowned champion. In the current format, both the champion and the runner-up are automatically promoted to Primera División. The two other possible spots go to the 3rd and 4th best placed teams, which have to face two Primera División teams in home and away playoff matches, referred to as promotion matches. Tie goes to best placed teams (ventaja deportiva), i.e. to Primera División teams.

The two Primera División teams playing the promotion matches are the 18th and 17th placed teams of a relegation table, calculated by using a three-year-average points system. The 18th placed team faces the 3rd placed team of Primera B Nacional; the 17th placed team faces the 4th.

Club Info
Club Atlético Huracán

globo2.gif

Club Atlético Huracán is a sports club from the Parque Patricios neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The football team currently plays in the Primera B Nacional, the second level of the Argentine football league system. The Huracán home stadium is the Estadio Tomás Adolfo Ducó. (48,314 Capacity, 8,712 Seated)

Huracan+Tercera+2013.png
Huracan+Visitante+2013.png

Home | Away

Club History
Argentine Premier Division
Third Placed: 1939, 1942

Argentine Premier Division Opening Stage
Winner: 1973
Runner Up: 1975, 1976, 1994, 2009
Third Placed: 1972

Argentine Second Division
Winner: 1989, 1999

First Team Squad

*Italic = On Loan

Goalkeepers
ar.png
- Gastón Monzón - GK
ar.png
- Lucas Galvino - GK

Defenders
ar.png
- Héctor Desvaux - D (RC)
ar.png
- Alexis Ferrero - D (C)
ar.png
- Kevin Cura - D (C)
ar.png
- Ezequiel Filippetto - D (C)
ar.png
- Martín Pautasso - D (R) WB (R)
uy.png
- Rodrigo Lemos - D (R) WB (R)
ar.png
- Cristian Tavio - D (R) WB (R)

Midfielders
ar.png
- Javier Yacuzzi - M (L) D/WB (L)
ar.png
- Matias Quiroga - M (L) D/WB/AM (L)
ar.png
- Cristian Leiva - DM/M (C)
ar.png
- Rodrigo Battaglia - DM/M (C)
ar.png
- Gastón Machin - M (R)
ar.png
- Mauro Milano - AM (C) ST/M (C) AM (RL)
ar.png
- Cristian Sánchez Prette - M (C) M (R) AM (RC)
ar.png
- Lucas Nanía - AM (C) AM (L)
ar.png
- Luciano Nieto - AM (C) AM (L)
ar.png
- Pablo López - AM (C)

Strikers
ar.png
- Javier Cámpora - ST
ar.png
- Mauro Villegas - ST
ar.png
- Julián Bottaro - ST
ar.png
- Nahuel Oviedo - ST

Overview
With the advice of my staff and with a brief overlooking the squad at my disposal it is clear to see the lack of quality in both Defence and Attack. There seems to be a distinct difference in quality from my midfielders who are heads and shoulders better than their more defensive and attacking teammates. I'll see if I can strengthen in the transfer window.

Finances
With a wage budget of just £11,338 per week it's obvious to say I can't really attract any of the top talent. That is not to say that I cannot unearth some.

Also with only £539,153 to spend on players but only £1M in the bank, I do not intend on spending too much as I don't want to jeapordise the clubs financial stability. I will have to see who I can bring in on free's or if there is any more space for a few loan signings.

Last edited:
Transfers
sub-on.png
-
ar.png
- Franco Bano - D (C) - Free
sub-on.png
-
br.png
- Élder Granja - D (R) WB (R) - Free
sub-on.png
-
br.png
- Leandro Bonfim - AM (C) M (C) - Free
sub-on.png
-
br.png
- Vandinho - ST - Free

All in all a decent transfer window for me. I managed to keep within my wage structure, and in my opinion I have strengthened in defence and have added depth in both midfield and up front. I also nearly had a HUGE coup of a signing in Hernán Crespo, but at the last minute Montpellier came in with a late contract offer and he opted for France over a return home.

Also, I managed to keep every player in the first team squad which I am pleased with as I did not want to lose any players from my current batch.

Pre-Season Friendlies
*I will only be showing the Huracán scorers.

Club Olimpo de Bahía Blanca vs. Club Atlético Huracán
man-of-the-match.png
Damián Musto (Olimpo)
defeat.png
FT 1 - 0

Crucero del Norte vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
14' Julián Bottaro (Pen)
goal.png
47' Julián Bottaro
man-of-the-match.png
Ezequiel Martinez (Crucero)
draw.png
FT 2 - 2

on-tv.png
Tigre vs. Club Atlético Huracán
man-of-the-match.png
Javier García (Tigre)
draw.png
FT 0 - 0

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Atlético Penarol
goal.png
9' Julián Bottaro
goal.png
32' Javier Yacuzzi (Pen)
man-of-the-match.png
Fabian Estoyanoff (Penarol)
win.png
FT 2 - 1

Deportivo Huracán Buceo vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
10' Javier Cámporo
goal.png
22' Pablo López
goal.png
38' Javier Cámporo
goal.png
66' Vandinho
man-of-the-match.png
Javier Cámporo (Huracán)
win.png
FT 0 - 4

Overview
After a shakey start to the pre-season I am pleased with how we finished. Obviously getting use to a new formation and system of playing took time for the group of players, but after a few matches they got into the swing of things and we enter the start of the season with optimism and confidence.

Formation
formationseason1.jpg

August

on-tv.png
Rosario Central vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
21' Alexis Ferrero
goal.png
76' Leandro Bonfim
man-of-the-match.png
Alexis Ferrero (Huracán)
win.png
FT 1 - 2

Comments: A great way to start the season with an away win. The whole team played really well and fluidly, my only qualm was the manner of how we conceded to make it 1-1. New signing Franco Bano was off the field having treatment as they broke through the undermanned defence. Highlight of the match for me was bringing on twenty year old Luciano Nieto who took on the opposition defenders with ease setting up the winning goal.

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Instituto Atlético Central Córdoba
goal.png
12' Vandinho (pen)
goal.png
40' Vandinho
goal.png
88' Vandinho
injured.png
72' Mauro Milano
man-of-the-match.png
Vandinho (Huracán)
win.png
FT 3 - 2

Comments: Another win and a hard earnt one at that. Not as free flowing as the first match but a win is a win. The two goals I conceded were from set pieces so I now know that I need to work a bit more on defending them. Highlight of the match, besides the joys of watching Vandinho, was again the appearance of twenty year old Luciano Nieto, coming on for the injured Mauro Milano and providing the assist for the winning goal. Mauro Milano will be out of action for five to six weeks with a twisted ankle, leaving Nieto to fill in. I'll soon see if he can shine for a whole match rather than the last twenty minutes.

Club Atlético Patronato vs. Club Atlético Huracán
man-of-the-match.png
Ignacio Boggino (Patronato)
draw.png
FT 0 - 0

Comments: Well it wasn't a win, but we kept a clean sheet. Defensively I have no complaints for a change. But we lacked a bit of direction and ideas going forward, no one could have guessed that Vandinho scored a hatrick in the last match. Highlight of the match was our defending. The low point is the not being able to score. Luciano Nieto got a start but I brought him off in the sixtieth minute, he didn't make an impact I hoped for, but shown his aggressive side committing quite a few fouls thus being the reason he was subbed.

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Sportivo Desamparados
goal.png
6' Cristian Leiva
goal.png
52' Vandinho
goal.png
87' Javier Cámpora
man-of-the-match.png
Vandinho (Huracán)
win.png
FT 3 - 2

Comments: I'm beginning to shudder at the thought of having more than a few corners against me in a match. The markers just can't keep track of their man and another two goals conceded due to poor defending from set pieces. However, a narrow win see's us remain unbeaten. Highlight of the match, was the introduction of Cámpora and dropping Vandinho back into the Attacking Midfield role. Vandinho slotting a through ball into Cámpora's path for the winner.

Overview
With all of the August matches out of the way, result wise we have made a very solid start to the season. Sitting third in the table on goal difference, but joint top on points.

The high points of the month is the emergence of Luciano Nieto, he has shown that as a substitute he can make quite an impact, however he has yet to do so as part of the starting lineup. Another high point would be Vandinho, and how quickly he has settled at his new club. I am very happy with the signing.

One small note to make is that I will be keeping an eye on another new signing, Leandro Bonfim. He has been producing solid displays and whilst other players are making the headlines he has been the man pulling the strings.

The obvious low point is the blatant fact that we cannot defend set pieces, this is now my main focus in training and hopefully we should see an improvement throughout September.

Hopefully Mauro Milano will make a speedy recovery as the first match he definitely made a difference and I'd like to see if he could continue that form when he returns.

Now I look forward to September in the hope that we can continue how we have started, formwise.

September

on-tv.png
Club Sportivo Independiente Rivadavia vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
27' Franco Bano
goal.png
34' Cristian Leiva
man-of-the-match.png
Cristian Fabianni (Independiente)
draw.png
FT 2 - 2

Comments: With Sánchez Priette getting injured in training, Vandinho drops back to the attacking midfield role and Javier Cámpora takes the striking role. Going 2-0 up early on I thought we were destined to run away with it, Luciano Nieto showing his class again as he gets another assist and I was generally pleased at half time with the lead. But yet again our negligence when it comes to set pieces shone through as we conceded two corners in quick succession and from then on it was a back to the walls job. Independiente were second in the league just above us on goal difference, but I feel we threw this away.

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Atlético Tucmán
goal.png
23' Vandinho
missed-penalty.png
37' Javier Yacuzzi
goal.png
45' Vandinho
goal.png
87' Alexis Ferrero
man-of-the-match.png
Vandinho (Huracán)
win.png
FT 3 - 0

Comments: Another clean sheet... finally! They've been hard to come by lately. Sánchez Priette was back from his injury allowing Vandinho to go back up and lead the attack which proved vital as he scores two, one with the assist of Priette. Vandinho has been a brilliant signing and the fact that he was a free has proved a steal. I can't see too many downsides from this match, we even managed to defend all corners against us. I look forward to the next match with subtle confidence.

on-tv.png
Club Almirante Brown vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
4' Vandinho
man-of-the-match.png
Héctor Olmedo (Almirante)
defeat.png
FT 2 - 1

Comments: Pure and simple, not happy. After taking an early lead by the man of the moment Vandinho, we continued to pursue a second dominating much of the first half only to be caught on the counter and concede in stoppage time of the first half. Midway through an average second half, I reintroduced Mauro Milano who returned from his injury but he didn't really make a difference, and in stoppage time we managed to concede to lose the match in the dying moments. The lack of concentration bemuses me and the defensive players got the hairdryer treatment it is fair to say. A highlight would be the continued form of Vandinho, and not conceding from any of their eight corners, but not much to rave about besides that.

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata
goal.png
37' Cristian Sánchez Prette
goal.png
62' Javier Cámpora
man-of-the-match.png
Cristian Sánchez Prette (Huracán)
win.png
FT 2 - 1

Comments: Before the match I was absolutely gutted to find out that Vandinho is suffering from a sports hernia and will be out for six to seven weeks, but replaced by Javier Cámpora and other players stepping up we still managed to win in a game we dominated. Highlights being our resilience and passing, with the low point again being conceding from a set piece and to top it off, Mauro Milano on his full return from injury gets injured once more suffering a torn hamstring and is likely to be out for three to four months.

Overview
At the start of the month I was alerted that I had been awarded manager of the month for our League. Not expecting it, especially after sitting third in the league at the time I was surprised, but very happy to accept my first award in my management career.

Just before the end of the month the second and first division sides were entered into the draw for the Copa Argentina. We were drawn away to the first division side Arsenal de Sarandi, a tough opposition from the league above us. I look forward to seeing my side take to the field and show me what they're made of.

Now, with all of the September matches out of the way, and only one loss recorded I can't be too downhearted. Somehow, I am still third on goal difference but joint top on points so I can't be the only team who slipped up.

The high points of the month were the continued improvement of Vandinho until his injury, and of course managing to keep up with the leading pack in the table.

The obvious low point is the blatant fact that we still appear to be struggling to defend set pieces, and still the main training schedule until we show that we are capable of defending them. Losing Mauro Milano for so long after he had just recovered from his injury was unfortunate but we shown last month that we still have depth without him. I am more worried about Vandinho's injury as he is my main goalscorer and I am unsure as to whether we have the firepower to replace him, hopefully I am proved wrong.

With October to now look forward to, I turn my attention to River Plate as we face them on the first of the month, and with players such as Ariel Ortega, Fernando Cavenaghi and David Trezeguet to field against me, I will have my work cut out. However, their current record is played:1 won:2 draw:6. So who knows?

Last edited:
October

on-tv.png
River Plate vs. Club Atlético Huracán
man-of-the-match.png
Carlos Arano (River)
defeat.png
FT 1 - 0

Comments: Going down 1-0 early on wasn't pleasant considering it was a penalty, conceded from a corner to top it off. It seems if they don't score from a corner, my players will give them a second chance. After that is was pretty much a back to the walls job and just generally damage limitation. Attackingwise, highly umimpressive. But if we hadn't have given away a silly penalty, we could have got a point.

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Atlético Boca Unidos
man-of-the-match.png
Alexis Ferrero (Huracán)
draw.png
FT 0 - 0

Comments: At least it's a clean sheet I suppose. An extremely lacklustre effort on the part of both clubs culiminated in a long boring match. Even the fans seemed to be a lot happier when the final whistle blew.

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Aldosivi vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
28' Leandro Bonfim
goal.png
43' Alexis Ferrero
man-of-the-match.png
Mariano Fermani (Aldosivi)
defeat.png
FT 3 - 2

Comments: Shoddy defending was the reason for going one down, a simple ball passed between the two centre backs had me livid and yelling from the touchline. The players soon bucked their ideas up and made an almost instant reply. Going into half time we looked comfortable. But on the final run in we had a goal disallowed which was blatantly onside that would have put us out of site, and our heads seemed to drop, despite leading and we let two goals in in quick succession to lose.

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Atlético Atlanta
goal.png
22' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
54' Alexis Ferrero
goal.png
70' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
80' Luciano Nieto
man-of-the-match.png
Luciano Nieto (Huracán)
win.png
FT 4 - 0

Comments: Finally something to shout about! A very enjoyable four nil victory and finally Cámpora looks like he could fill Vandinho's boots, the day the top goalscorer resumes light training. An impeccable display by my team saw us romp to victory, Nieto was back to his start of season form, and captain Alexis Ferrero continues to lead by example.

on-tv.png
Club Ferro Carril Oeste vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
53' Leandro Bonfim
goal.png
81' Vandinho
man-of-the-match.png
Luciano Nieto (Huracán)
win.png
FT 2 - 0

Comments: A couple of days before the start of the match the pressure is on Javier Cámpora to perform once more as I revealed in a news conference that Vandinho will be on the subs bench for the match. Early in the second half Nieto shown incredible craft and vision to find Bonfim who had an easy to finish to put us ahead. After an average game from Cámpora I decided to bring on Vandinho with fifteen minutes to go and the little maestro shown what we have been missing as he slotted home a Lucian Nieto cross who also had a very good game.

Overview

October out of the way and that was by far the toughest month I have had so far in my career, but ironically I have managed to climb up to second and remain three point off of first place. We must not be the only team suffering a blip of form.

The high points of the month was the end to the month. After a shakey start and middle of the month we ended with two wins on the bounce. Alexis Ferrero, the captain and main centre back has been putting in performances at both ends of the pitch. Luciano Nieto has been shining through picking up two man of the match performances, and Vandinho's re-emergence from injury resulting in a goal was another particular highlight.

The obvious low point was the lacklustre start to the month, but I'd rather have started it that way than end it that way. Bring on November.

Last edited:
November

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Atlético Chacarita Juniors
goal.png
84' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
90+2' Javier Cámpora
man-of-the-match.png
Javier Cámpora (Huracán)
draw.png
FT 2 - 2

Comments: Abysmal defending led to us conceding the oppositions only two shots in the whole match to send us 2-0 down before half time. Vandinho was missing left, right a centre and it became too much for me, so I substituted him after 70 minutes, much to the dismay of the fans. Cámpora replaced him however, and went on to be the saviour of the match. Giving me a much needed dilemma as to which striker to pick for the next match.

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Gimnasia y Esgrima de Jujuy vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
29' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
58' Luciano Nieto
man-of-the-match.png
Luciano Nieto (Huracán)
win.png
FT 0 - 2

Comments: Going into this match I decided to give Cámpora the start he earnt after his last performance. The change proved vital as Cámpora had a brilliant display and could have got man of the match if it weren't for the superb display yet again of Lucian Nieto, creating one and scoring one. A good display to watch, especially after last weeks disappointment.

on-tv.png
Club Social y Deportivo Merlo vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
7' Leandro Bonfim
goal.png
41' Leandro Bonfim
goal.png
45+1' Leandro Bonfim
goal.png
47' Javier Cámpora
man-of-the-match.png
Leandro Bonfim (Huracán)
win.png
FT 2 - 4

Comments: Conceding through a set piece early on I was worried it would be another one of those games where the defence falls apart. But minutes later, Bonfim capitalised a maizy Javier Yacuzzi run to set us level, and just before half time Luciano Nieto yet again shows his class as he takes on two players before setting up Bonfim for his second. Bonfim got his hatrick in the first half after slotting home an Élder Granja cross to send us in 1-3 up at half time. In the second half, Bonfim turned creator setting up Javier Cámpora to continue his scoring run. Clumsy defending once again, as we allow Merlo to catch us on the break and they score an easy tap in.

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Guillermo Brown de Puerto Madryn
goal.png
90+2' Cristian Sánchez Prette
man-of-the-match.png
Javier Yacuzzi (Huracán)
win.png
FT 1 - 0

Comments: In a match full of missed opportunities despite dominance, I thought we were going to have to settle for a goalless draw, before Sanchez Prette popped up with a dubious winner. The goal was blatantly offside, which I revealed in the press conference saying "that's football". Over the whole match I feel we deserved the win so I don't think it was a smash and grab, even if it does seem like one.

Overview
That's November through with, and I have my first undefeated month since August. With that recent run of superb results, we have managed to remain second in the league, closing the gap to just one point off of the leaders.

The high points were pretty much the whole month. We only struggled to score in one match, and took until the 92nd minute to get the job done, but a win is a win. We are scoring freely and beginning to be able to get to grips with defending set pieces. Another thing to point out is Javier Cámpora finding his scoring boots and keeping Vandinho out of the starting eleve.

There weren't too many low points other than the defending in the first match. But onwards and upwards. We are right where we want to be. Let's keep this form through December and go into our winter break high in confidence.

December

on-tv.png
Club Atlético Huracán vs. Club Social y Deportivo Defensa y Justicia
goal.png
1' Luciano Nieto
goal.png
45+3' Rodrigo Battaglia
man-of-the-match.png
Alexis Ferrero (Huracán)
win.png
FT 2 - 0

Comments: After just 27 seconds, Luciano Nieto nets a move without the opposition touching the ball. The best start I've had to a match in my career. After dominating much of the first half we finally get a second from a set piece in stoppage time, Battaglia with his first of the season. The second half we were the most dominant throughout but, we were not able to capitalise on any of our chances.

Copa Argentina 5th Round
Arsenal de Sarandí vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
35' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
55' Cristian Sánchez Prette
goal.png
75' Lucas Nanía
man-of-the-match.png
Carlos Carbonero (Arsenal de Sarandí)
win.png
FT 2 - 3

Comments: During training the day before Leandro Bonfim suffers a gashed leg and will not be fit for the match first the Primera Division club thus making the chances of an upset all the more difficult. We fell behind in the 5th minute, and then conceded once more in the 11th and I feared for the worse as my players seemed a bit in awe of the players they were facing. But after yelling instructions from the touchline and telling the team they were their equals they stepped up their performance, culminating in a 2-3 win. And Bonfim's replacement scoring the winner. Proud is an understatement.

on-tv.png
Quilmes vs. Club Atlético Huracán
man-of-the-match.png
Martín Cauteruccio (Quilmes)
defeat.png
FT 1 - 0

Comments: Coming into this game still on a high from our cup win three days earlier we hoped to go into the winter break with a win, but we were soon brought down to earth with a bump as we conceded in the 23rd minute. And it seemed like the cup hangover continued as it was a backs to the walls jobs for the remainder of the match. Luckily, we kept it to the one goal.

Overview

At the start of the month, it was announced once more that I was again named Manager of the Month, my second award in my management career. Again, I am more than happy to accept it.

With just a few games played in December I have finally reached the winter break. It was unfortunater that we couldn't win our last match as we could have gone into the break as leaders. But I am just as happy in second place.

The high point needless to say was the defeat of Arsenal de Sarandí. Coming from 2-0 down to beat a team in the league above us was very satisfying.

I can't say the loss was a low point really. Maybe the injury to Bonfim was the lowest point, but he should be back by the time the league starts up again.

Winter Break Transfers
sub-off.png
-
uy.png
- Rodrigo Lemos - D/WB (R) - £100k Loan (£100k extra to make permanent) - Club Nacional de Football

Just the one player lost and a good deal in my personal opinion. Rodrigo was in the first team squad but had not managed to break through this season, and after expressing his determination for first team football. Nacional swooped in to bring their compatriot home and I managed to negotiate a good deal considering he is valued at £54k.

Winter Break Friendlies

Cerro Largo Fútbol Club vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
25' Mauro Milano
man-of-the-match.png
Danilo Porley (Cerro)
draw.png
FT 1 - 1

Club Atlético Unión de Santa Fé vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
51' Vandinho
goal.png
56' Cristian Tavio
man-of-the-match.png
Martín Pautasso (Huracán)
win.png
FT 0 - 2

Club Atlético Huracán vs. Arsenal de Sarandí
man-of-the-match.png
Ezequiel Filippetto (Huracán)
draw.png
FT 0 - 0

Victoriano Arenas vs. Club Atlético Huracán
goal.png
41' Cristian Leiva
goal.png
46' Javier Cámpora
goal.png
90' Luciano Nieto
man-of-the-match.png
Héctor Desvaux (Huracán)
win.png
FT 1 - 3

Overview
A good run in the few friendlies that we took part in. Extremely pleased to see us face two Primera Division clubs, defeating and drawing with them. That seems to hold us in good stead if we get promoted this season. Confidence is high.

One minor thing to mention is that despite my strict wage structure and not having spent a penny, the club is contsantly losing money thanks to loans taken out. We are currently paying back £400k a month, resulting us losin around £320k every month. The cash injection below will help a great deal, but I don't think it will be long before it's all gone and I could be forced to sell my top players.

cashinjectionjan2012.jpg

Game crashed mid-save... now I cannot load it, not impressed, lol.. sorry to end it here.

sorry to hear that mate.. looked like a nice setup :)

I had to come on and comment about the managers name :p

Pat Me Groin :)

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png