ehazard09

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Lázár Krisztián and this is my new story of the Pentagon Challenge. It will be a very long blog and i will keep "monthly" updates to see how i use my tactics. I am hoping that you are keen to read my blog:) . So I have done the European Champions League but now i am taking on North American Champions League from the bottom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Past Experiences:

- 3 CL Title (Ferencváros)
- 2 Club World Cup (Ferencváros)
- 4 Hungarian 1st Division (Ferencváros)
- 4 Hungarian Cup (Ferencváros)
- 3 Hungarian League Cup (Ferencváros)
- 1 Armenian First League (Ararat Yerevan)
- 1 Armenian Cup (Ararat Yerevan)
- 1 Thai Division One (Siam Navy)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1:

This time Lázár Krisztián (LK) moved to North America/El Salvador with his family and took his managerial experince to Marte Soyapango/ Seguda Division. With his past managerial he surely grants his players/staffs/fans to go for the glorious North American Champions League, but not alone.

View attachment 116963

LK's son Lazaris Cristiante (16) would be the next future for the Salvadoran Football. Lazaris will do anything to prove for his age that he will be indispensable member of the squad. His mother is Hungarian but born in El Salvador.

Before the Season starts, Marte Soyapango will take on Fuerte Aguilares/Tehuacan/Heredia(GUA)/J. Escuintleca(GUA) so every player can take his chances to prove how good the team is.

Last edited:
Day 2: JULY 2014

The Pre-Season Friendlies went quite well for the lads and seems to be competitive for the Play-Off spot. LK must be proud for the last match beause it seemed to be a hard match without the GK Elmer Hernandez and the ST Landraverde.

Beside the injuries the lads are eager to start the season. Lazaris have scored 2 goals of 4 matches and the son of LK is ready to step ahead and aim the Golden Shoe of Segunda Division. The 2 key men's injury maybe will track back the lads because without them is hard to compete in the League.

View attachment 116962View attachment 116961View attachment 116960View attachment 116959

Day 3: AUGUST 2014

The lads are going to take over Arcense/Vista Hermosa/Titán/Alba Acajutla/AD Municipal this month.

Against Arcense (A) he uses this formation:
View attachment 116958

Landraverde is out for 2-3 months unfortunately and its a big loss for the team for the upcoming 2-3 months.

ARCENSE - MARTE SOYAPANGO 1-9
View attachment 116957
View attachment 116955
Even with the loss of Landraverde they dominated absolutely Arcense and Mejia,Blanco,Alas particularly impressed the fans and Marte S. recorded the biggest ever win of the Club's History and the League's History. What a debut from LK ladies and gentlemans.

Against Vista Hermosa (H):
View attachment 116956

Cesar Nerio the new signing will make his debut on this match and LK after Arcense match will demand a great performance from him.

MARTE SOYAPANGO - VISTA HERMOSA 1-4
View attachment 116954

After the big win there came the big loss. The opposite team was stronger than Marte S. and LK will need to have a team talk after that unconvinient loss against Vista Hermosa. Beside the result Mejia have been again in the scoring chart and he is trying to prove that he is ready to play in the next match.

Against Titán (A):
View attachment 116953

M. Castaneda got injured but the reserve GK C. Abrego is returning from the injury.

TITÁN - MARTE SOYAPANGO 0-5
View attachment 116952

After 0-5 win against Titán the lads seems to bounce back to the game. Unfortunately E. Perez got sent off but Mejia again impressed the fans and even the manager too, but unfortunately he got injured after the match and he will be out for max 2 weeks.

Against Alba Acajutla (H):
View attachment 116951

After serious injuries LK plans to get more defensive so he brought in a defender. C. Abrego have returned from the injury. Hopefully the plan goes to success and take a win from Alba A.

MARTE SOYAPANGO - ALBA ACAJUTLA 4-0
View attachment 116950

LK's plan went good after bringing in another defender. M. Castaneda's hat-trick wont be forgotten against LK's Ex-Team even the fans were jubilant after the big win. (yes before starting the series i've managed the team and i resigned because of the board)

Against AD Municipal (A):
View attachment 116949

Mejia has returned from the injury and LK hopes that he will keep his form,but this time LK used a bit rotation in the midfield and bringing in A. Castaneda in DM.

AD MUNICIPAL - MARTE SOYAPANGO 3-4
View attachment 116946

After a goal-galore match Mejia saved the match.As expected that Mejia will bring the same form, makes LK considering things about making him an Important First Team player.

MONTH REVIEW:
View attachment 116945
4 W/0 D/1 L
- Mejia 6 goals
- Lazaris 2 goals/6 assists
- M. Castaneda 4 goals/Player of the Month (8.32)
- Alas 4 goals

The August's Month was unbelievably fantastic for the fans with the record against Arcense and hopefully the streak will continue next month. Against Alba Acajutca the lads showed that they can be a beast if they want and this match won LK's mind to think over things.

SEPTEMBER:

The lads will play against Sonsonate/Once Lobos/Once Municipal/Vendaval/Arcense/Vista Hermosa.
Everyone must be really careful against Once L. and Once M. because they are very strong teams that can change Marte S.'s run.
This month's roumour is that Dargón (SLV) is interested about M. Castaneda.

Against Sonsonate:
View attachment 114993

Lazaris Cristiante won't be available against Sonsonate due to International Call-Up.

MARTE SOYAPANGO - SONSONATE 1-0
View attachment 114989

Mejia impresses the club again with this winning goal against Sonsonate.
On this match Santa Tecla's manager was watching C. Vásquez and he will be interested about signing him.
L. Cristiante have represented Hungary and scored a goal on his debut.

Against Once Lobos:
View attachment 114994

R. Prudencio have been called up for U20 El Salvador squad.

ONCE LOBOS - MARTE SOYAPANGO 1-1
View attachment 114991

Mejia and M. Castaneda the key members of the teams got injured and they are more than happy that they didn't get a defeat against Once L. thanks to the magic debut from F. Abrego.

Against Once Municipal:
View attachment 114995

Prudencio and Díaz are making their debut against Once Municipal due to Elmer Perez's injury.

MARTE SOYAPANGO - ONCE MUNICIPAL 3-2
View attachment 114990

N.Mejía impressed the team again with the hat-trick. Lazaris got 2 disallowed goals from offside.

Against Vendaval:
View attachment 114996

Harold Alas is given the chance to prove that he is capable of scoring. At the moment he stands with 7 apps 4 goals.

MARTE SOYAPANGO - VENDAVAL 6-0
View attachment 114988

The team absolutely dominated Vendaval. Lazaris have scored 2 goals for the team, but unfortunately Harold Alas didn't score at this match. LK is considering his mind to play the veteran striker Landraverde or the magical Mejía instead of Alas.

Against Arcense:
View attachment 114997

C.Abrego and M.Gómez are making his debut against Arcense. The fans are hoping for a big win with this rotation.

MARTE SOYAPANGO VS ARCENSE 4-0
View attachment 114992

N.Mejía and Lazaris have proven themselves that currently they are the deadliest in the attack from the team. The Hot Prospect Prudencio have scored too.

Against Vista Hermosa:
View attachment 114998

LK is trying to make the strongest line-up against Vista H. they are laying at 1st position currently and they didn't lose any match. Can LK break Vista H.'s winning record? Fans are hoping for a win even though Vista H. is the EVENS of the match.

VISTA HERMOSA - MARTE SOYAPANGO 1-2
View attachment 114987

That was a crucial win for Marte S. and LK is pleased with his new tactic that secured a win against the EVENS team Vista Hermosa.

MONTH REVIEW SEPTEMBER:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 114986
5W/1D/0L
17 goals/4 conceded
N.Mejia/ 5 goals
Lazaris/ 5 goals

View attachment 114985
Top 5 Performers this month:

-Lazaris (8.78) 9 apps/7 goals/12 assists/3 POM
-R.Prudencio (8.04) 4 apps/1 goal/2 assists
-C.Nerio (7.74) 9 apps/1 goal/3 assists
-C.Hernández (7.64) 10 apps/2 goals/0 assist
-N.Mejía (7.62) 9+(1) apps/11 goals/4 assists/2 POM

Lazaris and Mejía are the best performers this month as the numbers and the goals shows. They proved that they are really deadly upfront and hoping this run wont end soon.