The Pentagon Challenge: From bottom to top

jgehunter

Reaction score
So even though I didn't start the game with this particular challenge in mind I think it will serve great, I wil be doing "Sustainable Management" BTW.

I started with sunday footballer experience and before the season started I got picked up by C.D. Marbella, in the spanish 4th Tier.

View attachment 241010

Summary Campaigns 2011/2012 2012/2013 2013/2014

I'll do a quick review so you can get straight to the interesting part; so after taking over Marbella that was expected to earn promotion things didn't go well and I was 9th in the league when I got sacked before the season had ended.

Not a happy story for me but I didn't hesitate to take a job yet again, around January I took the job at At. Cercedilla, in the spanish 6th tier, and I managed to get them out of the relegation zone to earn a comfortable 8th place.

Of course, Cercedilla was an Amateur club so all I could do in pre-season was to grab a couple of free old-aged players, which to be honest performed quite well.

That season Cercedilla went almost unbeaten and managed to earn direct promotion for the amazement of the fans, however the most positive about the season was the appearance of some talented young players which would surely bring much glory to the club.

The next season started just like the previous one and, even though the club turned semi-proffesional I wasn't able to bring in any new faces, hopefully the performance of the youngsters will be enough to keep the club in the new category.

And for my surprise, even though we were heavy favorites for relegation we managed to win the league in the last match, the fans were elated (though to my disgrace that didn't really show in the attendance)

And that is how we got to the 2014/2015 season.

2014/2015 At. Cercedilla

Squad
View attachment 241012View attachment 241011

League
Table & Fixtures
View attachment 241015View attachment 241017

Finances
View attachment 241021View attachment 241022

P.D. This is my first challenge so any constructive criticism and/or praise is indeed welcome

Finally, expect an update soon with the end of the season report.