The Pentagon Challenge - Will I go insane?

Crazay

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I just recently got FM12 after taking a break following FM11 (i know, how could i take a break from such an awesome game) so I decided to come back to the series with a vengeance: The Pentagon Challenge. In an attempt to place myself in league with FM Royalty, I will be undergoing one of the most grueling and difficult challenges in this game.

I will be posting full season reviews here at the end of each season because I wish to focus on actually playing the game, because it will take a large amount of time if I do actually end up managing to complete the challenge.

Leagues loaded: South Africa (First Division and Up), Korean (N-league and up), Spain (liga adelante and up), Italy (serie B and up), USA (MLS), Brazil (Second Division and Up), Argentina (Second Division and Up), Scotland (asd), France (Ligue 2 and up), Germany (Second Division and up), Portugal (Second Division and Up), Uruguay (Second Division and Up) andddddd England (League 2 and up).

I started out unemployed with Sunday League reputation (as is the requirement of the Challenge) and will do my best to keep finances managable. My first job is at F.C.A.K. in the South African First Division, so it is going to take some effort to get them up to the Premier Division and then into a position to win the African Champions League.

My goal is to work through this order: Africa --> Asia --> North America --> South America --> Europe.

We will have to wait and see. I'm halfway through my first season, and will post a full update at the end of the season.