Jamo456

Reaction score
Looking for 4 more players to join The Pentagon Network Game. If you don't know what it is then look at this thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/challenges-scenarios/86065-pentegon-challenge.html

I will run the game through Hamachi, and will give details of the server when there is enough interest. The patch will be the latest one, 12.2.2.

Think I will load up the South African leagues to start, but will happily listen to any requests for nations to be loaded.

Cheers

Players:
Jamo456
durfgamer
newcastle1892
josh181093

Last edited:
When we have the right number of people. And will give details of daily times 24 hours in advance so you can tell me whether you are available. Due to the nature of the challenge, to keep it fair, we probably all need to be present for continuation.

When we have the right number of people. And will give details of daily times 24 hours in advance so you can tell me whether you are available. Due to the nature of the challenge, to keep it fair, we probably all need to be present for continuation.

Right i'm going out now ill say when im back.

has anyone ever completed this challenge?

No idea mate, assume some have, you want to join?

It won't start tonight everyone, maybe around 9pm tomorrow if everyone is available

I can most likely play only at nights but i will see if i can play in the day.

I can most likely play only at nights but i will see if i can play in the day.

Well that's fine then, we can just play nights, like I've said, ideally, we need everyone for continuation.

Yeah, I'd like to, just waiting to see if there's a few more players. Think I'll say start time is 8pm Tuesday, however many we have, but max. 5