so today i wake up to find my computer wont boot up cause my hard drive is screwed-_- so ive lost my save and had to start again, i decided to try get fcak again since i have an idea of there players now and well just over half way tru the 1st season and im top of the league, hard drive error works in my favor? wait what?^^)

lol indeed just finsihed the first season promoted in top place, now to avoid the relegation:O:O

going to start it now, loaded 46 leagues (Brazil, argentine, China, Australia, SA, Russia, portugal, spain, england, france, holland, ireland, germany, italy, scotland. mexico, usa) lets see were I will get my first job :p

This seems like a **** of a challenge.

It almost seems unrealistic so you can count me in! Loading up now, 16 nations, 38 leagues.

said id post another update!!!

over half way through my first season in the S/A priemer league with fcak (2nd season total)
im in 8th spot and just won the s/a ko cup, not to shabby for my first season the priemer league i must admit!!!

Nice - I've just been sacked after failing to win the play-offs!

You don't need to add that many leagues, it will just make the game run slowly. Just add more when you need them

i avoided relegation from priemer league aswell finished 11th, i lost alot ofplayers in the the off season tho on frees so my team is very vulnerable this season as i havent bein able to get decent replacments especially upfront:-(

Look for another job, you'll probably have some good reputation now

Going to mix this with the Paris FC challenge.

well lads.. Hows everyone getting on!! currently in my 5th season after leading san Andre to the brazillian 1st division i decided to leave them as I felt i spent enough time there.. Currently have moved onto kettring in the BSP so hopefully get them to league 1 and see if I can get a decent job offer.. Its a long road :)

Got given the Hercules job halfway through the season with the team in 15th in Liga Adelante. In playoff semis at the moment with a 4-3 lead after the first leg! Will post screenshots imminently.

Might try this alongside the San Marino challenge- but trust me this isn't the hardest challenge, international management with a terrible nation is inevitably harder.

Might try this alongside the San Marino challenge- but trust me this isn't the hardest challenge, international management with a terrible nation is inevitably harder.

if you want the ultimate challenge how about win teh world cup with every nation over your career? ;)

although this probably is the hardest club challenge i can think of.

So, update time I guess :)
Currently managing Dynamos in the South African first division. Also had a spell with Australia under 23s but didn't make it pass the group stage in the olympics, ended up with 4 points - not bad considering we drew Spain and Argentina

This seems INTERESTING !

Does anyone want to recommend some leagues? :)

you definately need south africa if you want the african champions league, apart from that i's suggest going for teh slightly less obvious leagues. e.g. for europe go for france and holland instead of spain and england as it probably would be slightly easier to get a job there and slightly more interesting as it's not teh ususal powerhouses.