Will try to do this haha
Brazil, Argentina, China, South Korea, Italy, Germany, USA and Mexico!
ha can't wait

Started my challenge tonight. Loaded up South Africa, Argentina, Mexico, Australia & Germany (Not England as im a real man). Started unemployed and applied for a load of jobs to begin with.
Starting my challenge with Altamira in Mexico. A transfer budget of 62k and a wage of 62k p/w as well. Media prediction is 12th so seems have work to do with this team. First screenshot below,will post an update after every full season,
This is now my soul save until the FM2013 release in early October so lets get cracking.

EA0D2ECA9C8A09CECE97AFDAC2333E935FA3CD52

I'm sure it's already been posted in here somewhere already, but as I'm not super-keen on trawling through 30 pages of this thread I will ask here. Has someone actually completed this? And if so how long did it take and which teams did you manage?

Last edited:
had a questions guys ... why would loading england be a help?

I'm sure it's already been posted in here somewhere already, but as I'm not super-keen on trawling through 30 pages of this thread I will ask here. Has someone actually completed this? And if so how long did it take and which teams did you manage?

i have completed this will post screenshots soon

Ok so i have just completed this challenge there is quite a few ss but they will prove i have stuck to the rules and completed it by 2020.

View attachment 268243 To prove my reputation was to start with sunday league footballer.

View attachment 268250 As my bio mucked up here is a ss of all teams and 2 countries I managed in this challenge.

View attachment 268254 1 down 4 to go. (North American done.)

View attachment 268267 2 down 3 to go (Asian done.)

View attachment 268269 3 down 2 to go. ( south american done)

View attachment 268282 4 down 1 to go (African done)

View attachment 268283 booom last one done

This should prove I completed the challenge by 2020. The hardest one was to me the African one as in order to qualify you need to win the league and thats only to get to the premlintary round so yeah thats a bit of a challenge.
willing to help anyone if they need it and good luck its a good accomplishment to complete this challenge :)

I'm not really experienced FM player but i'm giving this a go, it won't be a waste of time for me as it can only help me to gain experience:) hopefully next year on FM13 i can complete it!! Loaded South Africa, South Korea, Italy, Mexico and Brazil. Got a job at MP Black Aces in South Africa. Just completed the pre season and about to start the season, Wish me luck!!

I'm not really experienced FM player but i'm giving this a go, it won't be a waste of time for me as it can only help me to gain experience:) hopefully next year on FM13 i can complete it!! Loaded South Africa, South Korea, Italy, Mexico and Brazil. Got a job at MP Black Aces in South Africa. Just completed the pre season and about to start the season, Wish me luck!!

good luck mate if i can do it im sure you can:)

Won the CL With Real Madrid but want to make it atleast 5 before leaving them.

im up to page 16, reading through, skipped to the end to ask, has anyone done it this year ?? :p

I won the North American CL with New England US team in 2013...
I won the European Champions league with Kaiserslautern german team in 2015
won the South American CL with Gremio brazilian team in 2016
won the Asian CL with Shengdon korean team 2016 and club world championship 3-3ft then won on penalties vs chelsea
2017 october just signed with sundowns in africa.. :D
used the exploit tactic from hazza lol ... works really well

going to give this a go firt time doing a challenge just started with usa, aus,brazil,s africa ,england leagues got a job with colarado rapids so hopefully can get off to a good start there in the nacl

Was going to start this, was just curious on what leagues to load. Don't plan on loading England, so any help?

Started the pentegon challenge this morning.

Loaded Brazil, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, and U.S.A.

Got the job with Chunnam Dragons of the K-league, when they were halfway through the season. They were on 10th position when I took over with 14 matches remaining(Top 6 teams qualify for the playoffs).

Right Now I have 4 games left and I'm on 4th position (Thanks to some signings).