just about to start the pentagon challange let the late nights start and lost of what others will call wasted time :)

Do Australian teams qualify for the Asian CL as i have started the pentagon challenge with Gold Coast united and am doing pretty well

Was going to start this, was just curious on what leagues to load. Don't plan on loading England, so any help?

Don't start in lower leagues, I would recommend MLS because with a good tactic you can be in the CL in 2 or 3 years

Suggestions to all South Africans starters, Sign Dumisani Ngwenya. He is class for the lower South Africans league Manage to get him on free transfer.

View attachment 290247

Still Haven't invested in FM 13 so started this challenge, hoping to keep me entertained til i get it. started unemployed and got indipendiente Argentina so was well pleased to get a good club as my first :)

Made £4.4m in out going Transfers, Spending only £450 k on a loan player in for season.

Won first game Vs Lanus 2-1 with a 93rd minute winning goal :D
Great start to season with this run continuing beating belgrano 4-1, Union 2-0, Argentinos 6-1 and Boca Jnrs 5-0.
Helping to win Manager of the Month First Month in Football Managment

Last edited: