Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I was gonna put this in the 'post your successes' thread, but I wanted to create a specific thread about 'perfect matches.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Anyone else had this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was gonna put this in the 'post your successes' thread, but I wanted to create a specific thread about 'perfect matches.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Anyone else had this?
Ive never had a player get a 10 mate..9.90 yes...I once beat Wigan 14-0 with Man u and Nani scored 4 with 3 assists and still got 9.80..

Reaction score
i've had hulk scoring 5 goals for my spurs team in the champions league against olympiakos and got rating 10 in fm 10. even more incredibly, all of his 5 goals came from open play (all were non set piece goals) I won the match 8-0|)

Reaction score
meet Mr Perfect, his league and cup form speaks for itself really and they were back to back matches.

Reaction score
I've had a perfect match when I was with Hajduk I first lost 3-0 away against Leverkusen then on Poljud I won against them 4-0 and I'm still in shock.

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
meet Mr Perfect, his league and cup form speaks for itself really and they were back to back matches.
Bollocks no way did Obertan of all people score 5 goals in not only one but two games on the trot. I've been playing FM11 since the start and have never seen one 10.0, while winning 4 consecutive leagues with Udinese, so for you to get two 10.0 ratings on the trot seems like a BS to me.

Reaction score
I never expected this result, since my form was really inconsistent. I was going to do defence, but then I was like 'Ah, you know what?' and instead changed it to attacking.. this happens.

Reaction score
Ive played all the fm's since 2005 and noone with obertans stats in the EPL has ever scored 10 goals in 2 games, you must have cheated or done something but thats a loads of ****. sorry mate but he isnt that good at the start. Even nani who has better stats would struggle that many in 2 games.

"Football is everything"
Reaction score
Bollocks no way did Obertan of all people score 5 goals in not only one but two games on the trot. I've been playing FM11 since the start and have never seen one 10.0, while winning 4 consecutive leagues with Udinese, so for you to get two 10.0 ratings on the trot seems like a BS to me.

What teams were you playing?
If he just gave him a game against a bollocks team in the PL then it's possible.

Reaction score
What can I say super Kuyt...nothing better than smashing your rival.

Reaction score
Jonas got a 10 rating for my in Pre-Season against my Reserves.

But the perfect FM match has to be coming from 2-0 or 3-0 behind to win the game, doesn't happen much, but when it does it's class!

Reaction score
i got this regen who averages 2 goals a game and he had a few 10 this season

Reaction score
Had never seen it before, then read this thread. Next game I go out with Cardiff and beat Llanelli 8-1 in pre-season, Bellamy hits a 5 goal haul in the second half and gets a 10!!

Woooohooo!

Reaction score
no way. never had a 10. aguero scored 4 and made 2 yesterday for me but he only got a 9.9. must try harder!!