Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Found this after someone uploaded it on Twitter. Very good guide which I'm sure will help a lot of people, instead of them asking who are the best staff all the time.

"The Perfect Staff Room returns once again for this year, and it has been decided in the following way! Using mainly my opinion on what stats are important for each role, and obviously attributes, I have assembled a coaching team of 13, a physio team of 3, and a scouting team of 10. This has been done using Manchester United as the base and therefore many of these will not sign for medium to small clubs! When a Manchester United staff member is used, I used Barcelona to determine wages and compensation packages. The staff team for lower league clubs will be released in the near future, it is being worked on!
The total cost to hire these at the start of the game would be:

Compensation: £7.95m
Wages: £157,200pw
"

http://theawaystand.co.uk/2010/12/the-perfect-staff-room-3/

lol. i definetely can't sign those on my Hajduk save :p . .

If I decide to go a big team, it'll be very helpful! However, I'm currently in the play-offs for the fourth tier of Italian football!

Edit - Their weakness is South America and the far East for their scouts. There are other good footballing nations in South America than Argentina and Brazil!

It's a good guide but sacking my staffs just seems too cruel and it needs a lot of money to buy all of them. <)

got to be honest not the perfect staff, its good, but you can put together better

Defo gonna get on this later. Gonna keep my assistant though, signed a fella from Lyon, don't remember his name off the top of my head but he's been awesome on my Liverpool save. After 2 draws, one away one at home the moral of nearly my entire squad is superb! I'd guess some of my signings have also contributed to this but I think he's defo had a part to play.

Defo gonna get on this later. Gonna keep my assistant though, signed a fella from Lyon, don't remember his name off the top of my head but he's been awesome on my Liverpool save. After 2 draws, one away one at home the moral of nearly my entire squad is superb! I'd guess some of my signings have also contributed to this but I think he's defo had a part to play.

Was his name Michel Pavon? I signed him aswell, has been quality. I don't like the assistant they recommended because he is volatile. I get bored of press conferences an he will just get me in trouble all the time with his big gob haha.

Sorry mate for the coaching you can go one better.
Attached is a screenie of my staff where I have 3, 5 stars, 5, 4.5 stars and 1, 4 star

Sorry mate for the coaching you can go one better.
Attached is a screenie of my staff where I have 3, 5 stars, 5, 4.5 stars and 1, 4 star

Dont need to say sorry I didnt make it haha, just thought I'd post to help a few people (which it will). Done well finding high star coaches in 2010 mate. I usually have 4 star in everything except Goalkeeping, Strength and Aerobic untill around 2015.

Sounds like this guy paid everyone too much, I have Nkomo for about 1/15 of the wage he pays him.