The Platinum League

fmpanda

Reaction score
Download Patch here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=910

If you have no idea what this is Read This: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f67/i-need-19-helpers-t17018.html

CURRENT STATUS ON DOWNLOAD:APPROVED ^^)
AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD NOW!!

Hello, earlier before the patch was complete, i have a couple of pictures of the league, my team etc etc, once the patch has been approved, this is where you can post your progress and pictures of transfers, tactics, league positions and so on.
Good Luck playing the game.
If you have any problems please understand i had 19 teams to check through, i checked them 2-3 times if ive missed anything im sincerly sorry :(
Enjoy The Patch

View attachment 7508

View attachment 7509

View attachment 7510

Last edited:
my pictures have premier league, but thats just my game, sorry it looks a little rubbish, stuart is making badges and kits to make the game look amazing :)

Is this the league from the thread 'I need 19 helpers' where people make up their own teams?

Can you put a link on your 1st post 2 the download page please

db

whats different wiv this this db as opposed to the official 9.0.3 db?

great to finally be able to play it...just one problem with my team: i only have one CB of the four i wanted and that is my reserve Wheater

team name: Mile End FC
city: london
call name: black rats

1st kit:black main colour some orange and pink on it too
2nd kit: white main colour some orange and pink on it too
3rd kit orange main colour some pink and black on it too

no prefferred tactic

team:
GK: Sebastien Frey, Hugo Lloris, Francisco
RB: Cicinho, Gretar Steinsson, Gianni Zuiverloon
LB: Maxwell, Stepahn Warnock
CB: Pepe, Bruno Alves, Domenico Crisito, David Wheater
DM: Fernando Gago, Esteban Camiasso, Francesco Bolzoni, Morgan Schneiderlin
CM:Michael Carrick, Danny Guthrie,
AM: Dejan Stankovic, Simon Vukcevic, Sebastian Giovinco, Giovani Dos Santos
RM: James Milner, Frank Ribery
LM: Stewart Downing
FOR/ST: Wayne Rooney, Mirko Vucinic, Hulk, Dentinho, Jose Baxter

STAFF:
***.man: Mark Venus
Coach: Valter Di Salvo, Franco Baldini, Tony Whelan, Paul McGuinnes
Youth: Tristan Celador, Patrick Colleter, Tony McAndrew
GK: Eric Steele, Wendell
Fitness: Vincenzo Pincolini, Paulo Paixao
..rest just sign someones for scout ans physio

worth about 250-400 mil
budget about 30-40 mil

otherwise the patch looks great and i just love what you done with my team the colors and all GOOD JOB

sorry about that sLoan, my mistake, hope you still enjoy the patch.

Thanks to ChrisSaph...my names Craig, hahaha! Made me laugh that. No bother though

Looks good though mate. I'm gonna do a season on holiday, see who picked the best A.I run team!

Thanks to ChrisSaph...my names Craig, hahaha! Made me laugh that. No bother though

Looks good though mate. I'm gonna do a season on holiday, see who picked the best A.I run team!

hahahaha, sorry i zone out sometimes and write total rubbish :S

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

craigsaph Wayy!! got it lol, can you post the final league table here please? id like to know who picked the best one aswell :)

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

craigsaph Wayy!! got it lol, can you post the final league table here please? id like to know who picked the best one aswell :)

Sure will. Funnily enough Keegan became Toon Utd manager on mine too, haha. At the end of August, I kid you not, Codfod Utd are top P3 W3 :D

I've had an idea Panda. If I get the info off everyone who wants to, what do your reckon to getting the clubs info sorted out and the stuff like rivals, year founded, etc etc?

The 1st season on my game is coming to a close very soon. I'm pretty sure its Dan City or Obama FC for the league though

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yeah we can have a go, Platinum league V.2 glad Dan City were close to winning the league :D

Last edited: