SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Ok to cut down on random player threads cloggin up the site here is a thread for you to post about players you have signed, found or have done well for your team.

Here is mine Shaun Reay so for he has banged them in for my South Shields team, he is a must signing if you are playing on SuperBlades update of the English leagues

Pato, he's amazing 10 goals in 8 games he's not cheap though. got him for my Chelsea team

artem milevskyi 50 goals a season as target man

ettiene capoue one of the best midfielders on the game

Mehmet Topal - Galatasaray, DM

good young DM thats also is very cheap

hamed namouchi, signed him as back up and wigan keep bidding for him, he is rated as a good player for most prem sides, in first season he played 46 scored 11 assited 15 and average rating of 7.21

Demba Ba as a poacher works for me.

If you're a Championship team. Ebi Smolarek and Henri Camara both free, quality goalscorers.

I am Derby, Smolarek has scored 12 in 11 and Camara has 8 in 10. Together they're dynamite!

bassong is a very solid cb for spurs :)

Luis Suárez is a beast!!! Look at his seasonal performance so far.

View attachment 14943
07suarezmymanj

It's one you all know of but Juan Roman Riquelme is epic in the ACM Advanced playmaker position....tons of long range goals and really good range of passing. You can get him on a free in 2010/11 from Boca and he seems available to most Premier League teams (he joined me at Hull)

Here are some young exciting players I have found:

Douglas Costa- Gremio
Dodo- Corinthians
Neymar- Santos
Andrej Kramaric- Dinamo
Gerson- Gremio
Wellington- Sao Paulo
Henrique- Sao Paulo
Leandro Cabrera- Atletico Madrid
Gonzalo Barreto- Danubio
Darnel Situ- Lens
Mario Fernandes- Gremio
Daniel Villalva- River Plate
Jano Ananidze- Spartak Moscow
Romelu Lukaku- Anderlecht
Javier Pastore- Palermo
Nicolas Otamendi- Velez
Danijel Aleksic- Vojvodina
Joao Paulo- Fluminense
Sofiane Feghouli- Grenoble
Bruno Renan- Villarreal
Tiago Dutra- Villarreal
Ravel Morrison- Manchester United
Craig Thomson- Hearts
Haris Vuckic- Newcastle United
Ricardo Gray- Porto
Andre Teixeira- Porto
Florent Cuvelier- Portsmouth
Eden Hazard- Lille
Stevan Jovetic- Fiorentina
Federico Macheda - Manchester United
Rafael Da Silva- Manchester United
Fabio Da Silva- Manchester United

There are many more also, but I hope this helps anyone ;)

Bolo Zenden on a free at the start. Signed him for West Ham, been very consistent and had scored a couple of goals and got some assists at AML/ML. Very good bargain, average rating of 7.18 in 32 league games

Spanish full-backs: DL Roberto Canella from Sporting Gijon who you can get cheap and DR Jesus Gamez from Malaga, an excellent attacking fullback with a minimum fee release clause of around £8.5 million

G.Özkan - signed for free before winters transfer window at first season.Second season he was worth 4.2m and still growing

Gerald Sibon - Dutch Striker scored a hat trick for me on his debut only cost me 40K!

but he is old...

cristian Asnaldi .... 23 years old Argentinian LFB ... got him for 3.5 millions $ in the first season
now he is the most wanted player in my squad with his value raised like **** :)

whenever i try to sign ansaldi they want 7mil pounds :(