the player you love most that dosent play for your club

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
Drogba is a tank and would love him at arsenal
Torres might be best striker in the world so he has to be up there
Essien is a ledge aswell

wud love to see sum1 like gattuso or aquilani at arsenal lol.

Last edited:
mine is spending sleepless nights wishing that northwichs matt bailey signs for liverpool

Jaaskelainen is imo the best keeper in the Prem, him or Given and I won't take an argument on it

Mark Schwarzer is probably better then Jaaskelainen and is probably the same quality as Given. He's going to show the world what he's made off in the World Cup. :)

Mark Schwarzer is probably better then Jaaskelainen and is probably the same quality as Given. He's going to show the world what he's made off in the World Cup. :)
I do like Schwarzer but I think that Jussi is a touch better, a slightly better shot stopper. Schwarzer does have hands of glue, Jussi would tend to punch crosses, which I'm fine with because he doesn't miss whereas Mark would nearly always catch them. This is just from what I remember, I don't watch a massive amount of football but I never miss Match of the Day so I would catch up on what I didn't see.
My top 5 keepers in the EPL
Jaaskelainen
Given
Reina
Schwarzer
Howard

I do like Schwarzer but I think that Jussi is a touch better, a slightly better shot stopper. Schwarzer does have hands of glue, Jussi would tend to punch crosses, which I'm fine with because he doesn't miss whereas Mark would nearly always catch them. This is just from what I remember, I don't watch a massive amount of football but I never miss Match of the Day so I would catch up on what I didn't see.
My top 5 keepers in the EPL
Jaaskelainen
Given
Reina
Schwarzer
Howard

I'm sure a moment ago you said Given was better then Jaaskelainen? :P

Joe hart is great keeper hes on form for birmingham this season they really do have a gem of a player. Arsenal should sign him and replace ****** almunia but like that will happen lol. As much as i like given i feel it was a mistake buying him and sending hart out on loan given is a great keeper but hart will better and way more valuable in the future.

Hart <3

Last edited:
Essien or Jack Rodwell. For me, Given is the best keeper in the Prem. Was wasted at Newcastle (no disrespect intended Newcastle fans)

I'm sure a moment ago you said Given was better then Jaaskelainen? :P
No don't think so. I said that Jaaskelainen and Given were the best two keepers in the Prem, with Jussi being slightly better. That's what I think I said, if not then I'll change my post :)

jussi is better than given in the air, shot stopping wise given is a mile better, hes not great in the air though

Back