I'll always get Stefan Strandberg(CB, from Rosenborg). He must be the best defender in the game. I always buy him, no matter if im Man Utd or any one else.

Havnt seen him get less than 7.4 in average. My favorite player.

As a Norwegian myself i have to look into Strandberg, as i am Liverpool and carra isnt really too effective back there and he gets abit more money per week then i would like him too :p

I can never get Llorente, pee's me off so bad, always ends up at Barcelona.
Yeah you need to be quick. Approach to sign him as soon as you can (31st December). The next issue are his wages which are a pain but he's definitely worth it!

Always sign- james rodriguez, sime vrjsalko, digne, maher, wanyama, gaitan a united

Never understood the appeal behind having players you frequently sign with every file. Its basically cheating :eek:. That being said, I have one I usually sign for half of the 'lower league' teams I play when I eventually get to a good status, that being Thorgan Hazard. My idea of a perfect right winger.

You are playing players you know how to get the best out of, probably in the same tactic and role. I suppose cheating is a step over the line, but it doesn't bring out the challenge of a good file.

Hummels, ter Stegen, Ben Arfa and somehow, I always end up with a Norwich player.

Wellington Nem is pretty much the only player I always sign.

For me it's ussually Nem, Ba, Isco, and my future players - okore, shaw, powle (southampton - forget spelling he has double barrelled name) ademilson and adryan. always try to sign Lorrente on a free 50/50 if he comes.

Yann Nsaku
Jos van Nieuwstadt (no it's not made up, beast CB for Non-league/lower league have to have all dutch leagues)
Remon de Vries (Again beast CDM (or anywhere in midfield) for non-league/lower league and have to have all dutch leagues loaded)

Also if I play a formation requiring a AM I get Chaly Jones old but gold.