The 'Playmaker'..?

Anthonyy

Reaction score
I havnt quite worked out how to use playmakers in 09...

In fm08 i used to use xabi alonso playing DM as a play maker and basically he would be involved in every positive move like irl..

But in fm 09 its not the same..

Any one else used the playmaker role to good effect in this version?

If so how do you use your playmakers?

:)

Try setting Xabi up as a deep-lying playmaker according to the TT&F download. I'm always wary about using 'playmakers' as if you're reliant on one player to be the fulcrum of your attacks all the time, then it's very easy for the AI to man-mark him out of the game.

I guess you gave him a free role......plus the playmaker means that most of the balls will be passed to him to start off a attacking move....n he should have a high creativity and passing attribute....like Xavi or Iniesta or Messi or Modric or Anderson and also Xavi Alonso....

Here is how I use the feature..... and Iniesta is quite good...

i give fabregas my playmaker alot of creative freedom makes him do wonders on the pitch

But he does have the odd game when he gets a rating of like 5 lol, But every1s human right? every1 has a bad game.

creative freedom is very effective if you give players like fabregas, Just dont go over the top with it.

DONT give it loads of players or it will back-fire on your team especially on the big teams they will take advantages when your players are out of position so i would advise you to keep the creative freedom just to one person(your playermaker)

lol,

and why is that?

Because no human would have hair like this.....

fabregas---mullet_30100.jpg

lmao,

That was ages ago when he first joined arsenal.

every1 has thier own unique style :)

ages ago when he first joined arsenal.

was about beginning of 2003.

Cheers for the replies guys il try these out..

OMG HAHAHHAHAHAH @ Fabregas