The Poacher.... OWEN ,Lineker Inspired - The ultimate fox in the box tactics

markyplatt

Reaction score
View attachment 475766

heres the world famous IIII-IIII-II(sunshine)NEW

Set pieces& wing play For those who like a good cross and heading goal

View attachment 381420

OWEN & BERBATOV was my thinking when i created this how would they have got on playing together in their peak. compliment each other so well i thought

so i created this, to mirror there movements and get a 100 goals scored striker pairing, ( not achived by the way 73 messi neymar is my best so far) but i think ive mastered a keep ball teamwork tactic which are also clinical.

Tactics are inspired by the"Fox in the box " Poacher striker

-532(DM) tactic

-huge possesion stats

-Used with barca-messi DLF- neymar Poacher Laughable how many goals they scored

-is a complete tactic, strong defensively-the killer insticts of the poacher-and the ball control of the spanish

-my DLF, is a role i created for Berbatov(comes deep to get ball , stops play essential in this posistion)

-The defence was inspired by Roberto Martinez 3 CB style were the Defence keeps ball as well as the midfield or forward players

-The Franz Beckenbauer Style of playing is what this tactic is based on

-1400+ hours playing this game, used every tactic here.and NONE have the play and skill of this one possesion or teamwork wise

- ur players close down in shape and even the high line rarely gets exposed

- train players to play simple passes

- look for players with first touch & composure Stats high (12+) in all positions

-IT is a great tactic for the 30 -40 pass goals. and first i ever used where u exceed
80% possesion (90 mins) lots

-Cant quite explain just how unique and 1 of a kind this tactic is , download look at the team and player instructions been perfecting these for 3 months now every day 8 hours least

-yeovil are now the best team in england on mine 5 seasons in and my top player was brought for 1 million ( bulgarian 33 year old ) but he plays like Maradona or something MADNESS

- u will keep it - flick it- lay it to the cows come home with this tactic. Some of the triangles ur players play are truely wonderful to view 1 of a kind

- use any team Ive been sucsesful with L2 and champions lg with this and aslong as u follow the first touch& composure high stats 4 all posisions policy if wont never fail to dominate this game (100 per cent certain) .lost 3 times in 4 years with barca ,,and invincibles with recife in Brazil (with brandao and washington up front) and that takes some doing i tell u

-dont need quick players always use the technical stats to determine ur transfers(efe ambrose middle centre back has got a 9.10 rating for the season and wanted by barca in my save at moment)

- enjoy the exibition style play this tactic brings u, with stats unheared of- thinking of posting my tactic direct to the makers of this game with a big MASTERED sign ha ha

View attachment 381420

-

Last edited:
yes finishin season then will, can tell u tho im on 70 goals for my strikers again(combined)
i dont think 100 possible to reach(Gonna try tho ..) but the tactics are super mate im so excited by these

naz play 5 games not even fluid, regardless of opposision bet u win them all with this

I'm using your bob Marley tactics just now they are awesome with the gunners I've won two league titles in a row two fa cups and a champions league so I can't wait to test this bad boy!

if this tactic is so good and u no your going to win every game whats the point in playing doesnt it make it all a bit boring if u no the result b4 u start

View attachment 475796

yes when if finished game

i got sam bryam at Leeds(new save), hes a right wing back so made tactics have runs from wingbacks(hes my best player by far) it takes this to a whole new level u get wide now too(sometimes all be it) and beat arsenal away 5 -1 and it my 2 season 1st in prem with leeds. IVE found no 4 2 3 1 tactic can live with this now, chelsea and man u , both use the 4 2 3 1 on new update ,and i beat them both home and away, in only my 1st season in prem ( usually u lose, whatever tactics u use as a league newcomer away to the real big guns i have found)

New LEVEL and ive created bob marley (sunshine) ha

View attachment 475796 Big H

View attachment 475754

442 Even better than 532 cause u play much higher up pitch and bit wider in last 3rd

Instructions:-

turn offsides ON for Home games

turn offsides OFF for away games

get players who have good ball control skills( first touch composure etc)

View attachment 475754

Last edited:
Mate, you always upload tactics without any screenshots of your results and most of the time your tactics are average at best.