iota4u

Reaction score
There aren't too many players with Drogba's tenacious approach and finishing capabilities, you can indeed get him for bout 3 million. but in my experience he only wants to sign for the top teams, which might be a pain to those in the prem starting off as a mid table team looking for a strong forward. You also have Lukaku, who many say is the next Drogba, not quite as consistent, but still very much worth having in your collection, if you can afford him at the end of the first season as he is on loan during the first season. The is one player who i managed to require on a free in early February 2014 (unsure if he is free at the start of the game, but he is dirt cheap) and has played three games, scored twice and 4 assists and won POTM twice in three games. His name Is Fr?d?ric Kanout? many of you may remember him from his spell at Spurs, to which he moved away from the EPL in 2005 to Sevilla

36 years of age (so you may get one storming season out of him then use him to purely tutor youngsters etc.

Value: 250k

Wages: 21k p/w

Height:
192 cm (great for targetman support role)

Strengths:

• Technique
  • Heading
  • First Touch
  • Average Mental Attributes of 16
Weaknesses:

• Pace
  • Acceleration
  • Tackling
  • Marking
For his ability, he is an utmost must have target-man player as he won't set you back financially if you're a prem club. You will also need to make sure you have a fast striker partner with him if you play 2 up front, to counter act his lack of speed, but which he makes up for in his vast array of high Mental stats, headng and technique.

Know of anyone who is younger that will grow into that role apart from Lukaku, i'd like someone to build my team around..

Damiao is promising, he has decent heading stats, so buy him early, get frederic Kanoute (first post has ? instead of accented e's, i guess FM-base isn't french friendly :p) and then get Kanoute to tutor Damiao.