The Portsmouth Revival

• Thread starter Thread starter harry350
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

harry350

Reaction score
I have decided to start a Portsmouth revival mission, to take them from League 1, after being relegated last season, back to the Premiership where they spent so many successful years. I am making no edits to the database whatsoever, so Portsmouth are in debt at the start of the game.

z8VVv.png

After several weeks, the club were taken over by tycoon Pimenta Machado. He put around £10m into the club to start with, increasing my transfer budget to around £3m.

Last edited:
January 2013 Transfers In
2P0BD.png

Season 2012-2013 Results
Qt669.png

WFtWw.png

YhMBN.png

Final League Table
eWsTs.jpg

Got the playoffs to do now.

Unfortunately I could only get as far as the Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg, loosing in added time, 7-6 on aggregate.
1st Leg
at4bq.png

2nd Leg

HBm5A.png

Players of the Season

Defender - Gabor Gyepes. With an average rating of 7.21 as well as scoring 6 goals in 53 appearances, Gabor Gyepes has been solid all season.
IHJAk.png

Midfielder - Brian Howard. He has been excellent as captain in the CAM role, scoring 16 goals and 13 assists in 56 appearances from midfield.
6OcJD.png

Striker - Aaron McLean. He has scored 39 goals in 54 appearances including 17 goals in 9 cup starts. I will be doing all I can to secure a permanent deal for McLean.
8hmB4.png

I have been given an initial transfer budget of £3.73m and £71.45k p/w wage budget. Also, the board have announced that they will expand the stadium by just over 10,000 seats, as well as improvements to the youth and training facilities.

Back