The Power League | Difficulty: HARD | Need Gamers!

Does this league interst you?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

diablodunka

Reaction score
The Power League | Difficulty: HARD | Feel Free to copy!

GAME IS NOW FULL | YOU CAN USE THIS LEAGUE AS A TEMPLATE FOR YOUR NETWORK LEAGUE| FOLLOW OUR STORY HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/232389-four-sides-every-story-|-4-player-interactive-network-game.html

Welcome to
THE POWER LEAGUE

Sponsored by
Amazon.co.uk: Muscle Fit Basics: Clothing

View attachment 310404
What is the Power League?
(1.1) The power league is a concept that I feel will be a true test for the best of football manager, limited in the 1st seasons transfer windows (except the super loan) you will have only the squad given to you to fight to the top of the league. Seasons after the first you may use the 'Chosen Ones' rule to buy players which is also limited but doesn't restrict you entirely. You may of course sign Coaches and Scouts at anytime.

Why have you disabled the 'First Season' transfers?

(1.2) Everyone knows who the best players are and how much they sell for, this ruins the game. There are certain players who are abused by managers in the first transfer windows because of their cheap price tags. Next Season, they of course will be available to buy but I am sure that they won't be so easy to get!

(1.2a) There are certain players who join a league just to buy players and see if a team of superstars can win the league, once they find they cant they quit. The series is titled 'Football Manager' for a reason, the game is designed to analyse your managerial ability, thats how you beat the game.

When will the games be played?

(1.3) I will be on most days between 6pm-8pm and we will play until 12am, if all players are online early we can start early. Days will be flexible and we can alternate.

TRANSFER RULES AND REGULATIONS:

The Super Loan.
(2.1) The super loan is available for your first season in charge of the club as transfers are restricted to you. You may choose one individual for a season long loan from any club listed or not. If you end his loan or he receives a long term injury you will not be able to replace him with another. Be very careful as to who you choose!

The Chosen Ones.
(2.2) After your first season in charge of a club you will be handed the incredible luxury of signing players again. However, this is the 'Power League' and you will be limited. The limit is based on where your respected club will finish based on the in-game 'media prediction'.

1st to 4th - The Elite clubs will be able to transfer and Loan up to 3 players.
5th to 8th - The top 4 challengers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 4 players.
9th to 14th - The Mid-table finishers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 5 players.
15th to 20th - The relegation battlers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 6 players.

RULES ON TRANSFERS.

You have to pay 50% of the transfer fee up front.
e.g. If a player costs 20M you have to pay 10M of the transfer fee up front and then you may use additional fees for the rest.

Additional Fees:
Monthly Installments: ALLOWED (but only over a 12 Month Period.)
Players To Exchange: ALLOWED
After League Appearances: NOT ALLOWED
Per League Appearance: NOT ALLOWED
After International Appearances: NOT ALLOWED
Minimum League Goals: NOT ALLOWED
After Promotion: NOT ALLOWED

~ If you put your team in a position where they are in a negative wage or transfer budget after a transfer window you will be banned from the game. You have to keep your teams bank balance healthy.

~ At the end of each transfer window the admin will look to see if each player has brought their players with these rules, if any haven't they will be banned.

GAME SETTINGS:

Online Settings:
Browsing after - 45 seconds
Pre-Match after - 2 Minutes
In-Match after -3 Minutes
Highlight Mode - Key Moments
Replay Modes - Goals

Ingame Settings
:
- In-Game Editor has been disabled.
- Small database.
- EPL League only
- No database changes.
- Attribute masking disabled.
- Matchdays will be played on Saturdays and Wednesdays.

Game Rules:
- No team restrictions
- No Team swapping
- Steam Communication would be ideal
- EPL League only.
- UK & EU Players only
- Max Of 5 Mangers in the league.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in the league? Please add me on steam for further details:
Steam Community :: diablodunka

Last edited:
Q&A FOR NEW MANAGERS:

What team have you chosen and why?

What are your aims for the season?

Where do you think you will finish?

Who do you believe will get into the top 4 and which position?

How do you feel your fellow managers will fair?

Who have you chosen for your SUPER LOAN and why?

Last edited:
Q/A.

I am an Arsenal fan by heart but they have too much quality for me and I like to be offered the job in game. I would like like to challenge the top 4 with a slightly unfavorable team so I have opted for Newcastle. I believe they have a good squad and with the right tactics and management they could achieve something memorable this season.

As newcastle Manager it is very simple, have a nice cup run and try to finish mid-table. I have some quality in the side so I am looking to see if I can mount a challenge into the top 6.

I would like to think 6th but I will settle for a top half finish.

Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham
Man U

I feel that Man United should have a blinder of a season with Gary in charge but as he is away from time to time they could fall short of the top spot. Tottenham have a very consistant performer in Thunder and I believe he will go on to mount a title challenge, if he steers clear of Injuries. Finally, Shaun with Stoke City as I have never played with the lad, I have to go by what he has told me about his success in previous games. I feel that he will mount a top 6 challenge, maybe battling me in the process!

Who is your chosen super loan?
After failing to land my first choice (Suso from Liverpool), I have opted for a player of a similar mold. A little known winger by the name 'Adama Traore' from Barcelona, he will be set at a rotation option behind my star for the season 'Ayoze'.

It would be great if the managers and future managers could also write their predictions and answer the questions!

Thanks Guys,
DD

Last edited:
Deni - Spurs.
Online: Until 6pm - 11pm every night :)

Giving the no signings rule in this window i will be happy to finish mid table. If i can stay injury free you never know though, Euro league could be in my grasp. Chelsea first game :(

Having had previous success with Newcastle on this game i feel like diablodunka isnt being ambitious enough. I feel like Newcastle have the ability to finish in the champions league so i wont be expecting anything less from this experienced manager.

Good Luck

Hi Guys,

We have 4 managers in total, I would like to invite them to answer some questions upon this season and their aspirations/aims! We have Shaun Lowes who is the new manager of Stoke, Deni Thunder who has taken the helm at Tottenham, Gary Jones who has opted for a title challenge with Manchester United. After Pardew's recent dismissal, the geordies have chosen me to take the reigns of Newcastle.

Q/A.

As newcastle Manager it is very simple, have a nice cup run and try to finish mid-table. I have some quality in the side so I am looking to see if I can mount a challenge into the top 6.

I would like to think 6th but I will settle for a top half finish.

Chelsea
Man City
Tottenham
Man U

I feel that Man United should have a blinder of a season with Gary in charge but as he is away from time to time they could fall short of the top spot. Tottenham have a very consistant performer in Thunder and I believe he will go on to mount a title challenge, if he steers clear of Injuries. Finally, Shaun with Stoke City as I have never played with the lad, I have to go by what he has told me about his success in previous games. I feel that he will mount a top 6 challenge, maybe battling me in the process!

It would be great if the managers and future managers could also write their predictions and answer the questions!

Good Luck Guys,
DD

Hi Alle,

I am Deni Thunder manager of Tottenham Spurs.

Try to finish in the top4. It won't be easy, so we have to collect all points from the small teams, and try to surprise the big ones.
I would like to finish on the 4th place.

1th Newcastle
2nd Man Utd
3rd Man City
4th Tottenham

I feel Sub Zero will be awesome with the Newcastle, he can won the league. I had the pleasure to play with him, he has got a wonderful results our last common game. I didn't played with the 2 other manager, yet. I hope they got big experience and we can brink of the throne the 4 giant team.

Who is your chosen super loan?
My chosen one is Alan Halilovic from the Barcelona. Maybe he can play when Eriksen got injury :DD

Good Luck to All,
Deni

Last edited:
Abe Manager here taking the reigns of the recently raided saints!

My aim, despite the losses of lallana, shaw, lambert, lovren and ramirez and looong term injury of rodriguez, is to really challenge the top 4 with top 6 BARE minimum.

I think I'll be close to top 4 but probably just miss out unless the board back me in January.... big!!!

Top 4 I think the 'real' managers of arsenal(3rd) and spurs(4th) will achieve top 4 with their squads and finances it really should happen, joined by chelsea(2nd) and utd(1st).

Arsenal stand out from the user managed teams, apart from 'that back line', are a squad littered with real quality to take on anyone. Spurs are also not to be underestimated, a good solid squad and maybe with the right tactics could surprise (my tip for 4th). Newcastle will do well to qualify for euro this season (sorry diablodunka lol)

Who will I loan???

Would love to join in but unable to add you as a friend diablodunk, could you add me, timmypinder.

UPDATE : TRANSFER RULES AND REGULATIONS:

The Super Loan.
(2.1) The super loan is available for your first season in charge of the club as transfers are restricted to you. You may choose one individual for a season long loan from any club listed or not. If you end his loan or he receives a long term injury you will not be able to replace him with another. Be very careful as to who you choose!

The Chosen Ones.
(2.2) After your first season in charge of a club you will be handed the incredible luxury of signing players again. However, this is the 'Power League' and you will be limited. The limit is based on where your respected club will finish based on the in-game 'media prediction'.

1st to 4th - The Elite clubs will be able to transfer and Loan up to 3 players.
5th to 8th - The top 4 challengers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 4 players.
9th to 14th - The Mid-table finishers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 5 players.
15th to 20th - The relegation battlers will be able to transfer and Loan up to 6 players.

Last edited:
Q&A

I'm a massive Liverpool fan and I've hardly played with them this year, just the one season previously on 15. Which is surprising, usually you can't keep me away. It should be good fun.

Well we've only just got back to the Champions League after a four year absence, it's absolutely vital that we continue to qualify again by finishing in the top four. A good run in the CL will be nice, progressing to the last 16/Quarter Finals and I'll be looking to win either the Capital One Cup or the FA Cup or at least have a solid run to the Final/Semi FInals.

I'll be going for top four, you've got to be confident in your ability, I think we can finish 4th.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool

Tbh, I've never played with these lads before so it's difficult to say. I will say diablo sounds like he knows what he's doing but time will tell I guess.

I was looking at lots of players but it's difficult to unsettle a player for a loan move so I've gone for a trusted man in Francis Coquelin. He's been solid for me in my Swansea story and he adds some much needed depth in the defensive midfield position.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm going to be the reserve (Confirmed by Diablo) so if any of you drop out due to anything, I will fill the gap in. :)

Q&A

I'm a fan of Welsh teams, as I'm Welsh, so the Swans, Swansea was an obvious choice for me.

So, I aim for a top half, with an outside chance for top 7. In the cups, I want to get to the Semis of one cup but we need Europe so I hope to finish in top 7/win the COC.

To be honest, I don't know! It will be a mad season! Some great managers are on here! :)

Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle, Liverpool

Diablo's a very good manager so I can see him in the top 4. Mister has a good team on him so if he manages it well, I can see 4th for him. As for the others, IDK!

Turns out that the team Zivkovic is in doesn't want him loaned, so I have gone for a more experienced CM in Mathieu Flamini. He will provide very good defensive stability in the midfield. :)

Last edited:
If a spot becomes free please let me know.
Available between 10-12 at the very least.
Would play as Crystal Palace and aim for a top half finish in the first season.
Im an Arsenal fan but believe that Crystal Palace have a good set of players who I could find a tactic for and utilise to full effect.