Yeah suppose. I was at rangers won back to back titles playing with no wingers. So then I go Forrest get them promoted after 2 seasons playing the same tactic but now I'm at a new club who have loads of wingers so needed to think of something new but can't seem to come up with anything. What would u suggest I do then

You have wingers. Would make sense then to make something using those wingers.

So I took your advice advice , and basically after having resigned from a few clubs in just a few months I've found myself in the Scottish championship. ANywho I created a base of how we should play and before each game I check the scout reports and I listen to the advice. And we're unbeaten. Bravo my friend bravo lol

The power of logic. :p

So I basically ended up winning 5 losing 5 so it didn't really have an affect and the assistant just advise she me always to play standard and structured and take away many of my instructions so what would u suggest I listen to

I've been playing 433 with wingers trying to exploit the flanks but he constantly says play 4411 and don't exploit flanks ..?

I've been playing 433 with wingers trying to exploit the flanks but he constantly says play 4411 and don't exploit flanks ..?
OK? What's the question?

Well the not only is the advice he's giving me goes against how I want my team to play but we're not getting consistent results Every match he's against us attacking anyone and insists we keep structured so what do u suggest I' do :) ?

Well the not only is the advice he's giving me goes against how I want my team to play but we're not getting consistent results Every match he's against us attacking anyone and insists we keep structured so what do u suggest I' do :) ?
Haven't you answered your own question? He's giving advice, you don't want to do it. Case closed then?