the prem this season

efc4eva

Reaction score
hi all can you put the standings of who u think will come were this season.............mine is

1st-chelsea
2nd-man utd
3rd-arsenal
4th-liverpool
5th-everton
6th-tottenham
7th-newcastle
8th-charlton
9th-wigan
10th-blackburn
11th-bolton
12th-man city
13th-west ham
14th-portsmouth
15th-aston villa
16th-reading
17th-middlesborough
18th-sheffield utd
19th-fulham
20th-watford

1 - Chelsea
2 - Liverpool
3 - Man Utd
4 - Arsenal
5 - Tottenham
6 - Bolton
7 - Blackburn
8 - Portsmouth
9 - Middlesbrough
10 - Fulham
11 - Wigan
12 - Man City
13 - Charlton
14 - Newcastle
15 - Everton
16 - West Ham
17 - Aston Villa
18 - Sheff Utd
19 - Watford
20 - Reading

its actually really hard to see where its going to go this year outside top 4

was tricky

thats not how i think it will go but cba trying to sort it lol , too tricky

1 - Chelsea
2 - Man Utd
3 - Arsenal
4 - Tottenham
5 - Liverpool
6 - Bolton
7 - Blackburn
8 - Newcastle
9 - Everton
10 - Portsmouth
11 - Charlton
12 - Middlesbrough
13 - Man City
14 - Aston Villa
15 - Fulham
16 - Wigan
17 - West Ham
18 - Sheff Utd
19 - Watford
20 - Reading

FA Cup to Man Utd, League Cup to Liverpool.

I put Spurs 4th because they have better strikers than Liverpool. Berbs, JD and Keane are having a good preseason in a 4-3-3 from what I read.

I don't wanna say yet, especially since there is so long for major transfers still to happen before the season.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal

It's too hard to predict the rest as those teams generally have no consistency so they can finish anywhere.

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Newcastle
7. Portsmouth
8. Blackburn
9. Everton
10. Middlesboro
11. Reading
12. Man City
13. Wigan
14. West Ham
15. Charlton
16. Reading
17. Fulham
18. Aston Villa
19. Sheff Utd
20. Watford

Hmmm at the moment I will have to go with..

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs

livin_dragon said:
Tottenham
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Manchester United

Even though Spurs have lost one of their better midfielders?

i just going for an upset. Zokora is better than Carrick i personally believe and with a strikeforce of Berbatov ;) Defoe and Robbie Keane anything can happen. Except now they have a problem with King out.

I like Spurs young side. Especially with Tainio. If he is the one who left then i take back my prediction. I havn't kept up with the latest.
I don't see point in picking 6-18 it could be anything.
It appears as if Chelsea,Liverpool,ManU,Arsenal and Spurs are the favourites. So in that spirit, the way i see it.
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
ManU
Liverpool

It's trime for Henry to shine again. You don't have to like him to aknowledge his talented finishing. I know being a fan of Arsenal, barracking for Spurs isn't the thing to do.....I'm in Australia, your rivalry is of no concern to me. Shoot me, if you can.....Arsenal first, Spurs 2nd. ManU is still the most popular team in Aus, That's only due to promotion and advertising.
The New A-League Season is about to start soon......www.sydneyfc.com

Sean said:
Hmmm at the moment I will have to go with..

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs

Even though Spurs have lost one of their better midfielders?

i have to agree with your predictions

1st Chelsea
2nd Liverpool
3rd Man Utd
4th Arsenal

I see Reading doing pretty well got over 100 points in the championship saying that so did sunderland but i'm hoping reading do well. Alot of people saying Newcastle will be a surprise package but i cant see it

*J* said:
I see Reading doing pretty well got over 100 points in the championship saying that so did sunderland but i'm hoping reading do well. Alot of people saying Newcastle will be a surprise package but i cant see it

With 1 or 2 more signings Newcastle should definately be up the top end of the table. They have a pretty good side but they just need to get their finger out.

1 - Man Utd, Being optimistic here :p
2 - Chelsea
3 - Liverpool
4 - Spurs
5 - Arsenal

17 - Sheff utd
18 - Wigan
19 - Watford
20 - Villa

I can't see Villa or wigan doing very well this year, both have very poor squads at the moment, Wigan might do what is needed if Heskey can perform but I seem them being poor this season.

I believe Man u can win it this year, we probably won't but you never know, if chelsea's players get unhappy it could ruin team spirit and then you never know what might happen. I can see Spurs doing well this year pipping Arsenal to the 4th CL place and Arsenal, Newcastle maybe Middlesbrough fightin out for 5th-7th. Portsmouth will come top half aswell i think.

Aphrika said:
I like Spurs young side. Especially with Tainio. If he is the one who left then i take back my prediction. I havn't kept up with the latest.

It's Carrick that will be leaving. looks like Tainio might play in the midfield. He scored against Inter Milan in a friendly. Go Berbatov and Melbourne Victory (stupid Merrick...)

1 Man Utd
2 Liverpool
3 Chelsea
4 Arsenal
5 Spurs

Arsenals squad has improved with Rosicky coming, i know he is just one player but he will help their midfield and Henry is just in a different class, so i think that they will push Chelsea a lot. I know this might be a bit naive but i cannot see Chelsea dominating like they did last season, Man Utd closed the gap from 17 down to 6 at one point (i think it was 6 anyway), and Man Utd's midfield was appaling, i know that they have Shevchenko now, which solves the problem in the striker area but he hasn't been top scorer in Italy for the past few years and how many top continental stars have come here and failed miserably, may i point out Diego Forlan :p look how good he is in Spain now. Liverpool will be very difficult for anyone to beat this season, their additions to the squad have been very good, especially finally getting a work permint for Mark Gonzalez, hes a very good player. I know im a Man Utd fan so most will think im being biased but, with Carrick coming, Scholes back to full fitness and if Saha continues with his goalscoring form then i think, why not? Plus according to Fergie there are 2 more faces coming in, so we will be strengthened further.

16 Wigan
17 Reading
18 Man City
19 Sheffield Utd
20 Aston Villa

Villa ae poor basically lol :p

I can't see this being a good season at all for Man Utd and think they will slip down a bit, I think Liverpool will be the ones to make the move, they look to have a rock solid lineup with good Depth. Chelsea will be there abouts but a few of the other squads look to be catching them. I'm a pretty big fan of Blackburn, Sparky being my favourite player of all time and He's a good manager and i think they can gain a European place or be very close to it, aslong as injury's dont hit to hard and they keep Emerton.

In saying that i think it will look something like this

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Blackburn
5. Man Utd
6. Spurs
7. Newcastle
8. Middlesborough
9. Everton
10. Charlton

1- Chelsea