The Premier League Billionaire Experiment

Tobey Mason

Reaction score
Welcome to this astonishing Football Manager 2020 YouTube Experiment...

Every Premier League team gets a £1 BILLION cash injection in this Football Manager 2020 Experiment.

LINK TO VIDEO ➡

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money

REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (#ShockSigning....)

Let me know who you think has been the most shocking/suprising/strangest Transfer in this episode!

➤ Subscribe to the channel for more Football Manager, Fifa and Football related content!

➡ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

Guys any feed back is muchly appreciated. Love you lot for supporting me

Episode 2 of this Football Manager 2020 Experiment

➡️ Video Link -

Some INCREDIBLE Transfers take place in this episode!.

Check out where Mason Geenwood goes!

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (ShockSigning....)

Let me know who you think has been the most shocking/suprising/strangest Transfer in this episode!

Episode 3 of this Football Manager 2020 Experiment

➡ Video Link -

The money keeps on being spent and WOAH. Some Transfers are INSANE!##One Team Spent HALF A £BILLION POUNDS!!

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (ShockSigning....)

Episode 4 of this Football Manager 2020 Experiment

➡ VIDEO LINK -

Episode 4 and WOW the Premier League has finally gone Bonkers with the money being spent!

Every Premier League team gets a £1 BILLION cash injection in this Football Manager 2020 Experiment.

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money wisely? REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (ShockSigning....)

➡ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

➤ Subscribe to the channel for more Football Manager, Fifa and Football related content! ❤ Support the channel by remembering to Subscribe, Like and Comment on the videos.

Episode 5 of this Football Manager 2020 Experiment

➡ VIDEO LINK -

YOU will NOT believe where Joao Felix has ended up! Check out episode 5 guys.I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

➡️ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money wisely? REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (ShockSigning....)

Episode 6 of this Football Manager 2020 Experiment

➡ VIDEO LINK -

Money, Money, Money is so funny. In a rich clubs world... The spending just keeps going and going. I'm breathless... You will be to...

➡️ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

In This FM 20 Experiment who do YOU think will use their money wisely?

REMEMBER TO HASHTAG in the comments section below (ShockSigning....)